five

// warning for some het action and subdrop //

October comes in a flurry, the last remains of summer being pulled away from him. Jungkook couldn't help but enjoy it, always a sucker for the coziness and colors that Autumn brought along.

He couldn't deny that the past few weeks since his interaction with Jimin that he had been desperate to stay busy. He threw himself into his studies, taking up Minji on her offers to study. Though, he had denied every request to hangout with her outside of things of that nature. Any free time he had he spent at the gym, it was easy to forget about Jimin when he was focused on a physical goal.

Him and Taehyung hadn't exactly been distant towards one another but the gap between them that Jungkook felt before trying out Persona was back. He was busy exploring the BDSM realm without him, he'd actually had a few scenes with some more experienced subs in the community. Jungkook was happy for him, but he couldn't deny missing their movie nights.

They still happened of course, sometimes with Namjoon and Seokjin, the only Persona employees he had seen since the night of Hoseok's scene. But it was a rarity that Taehyung was home and Jungkook wasn't exhausted.

Today was one of the occasions where Taehyung was home, but this time he had a guest. It was a girl from Persona, a foreigner in Seoul for an internship. Jungkook didn't know her name, long forgotten even despite the detailed description of her curvy body and the way she sounded from Taehyung. She was nice, and her korean was good, having briefly talked to Jungkook before she was pulled into the other man's room.

Jungkook didn't have much interest in meeting any new people from Persona, all of them just being reminders of what had happened. At least Taehyung kept her quiet during their scene.

He didn't even notice them until he left his room.

They were sitting on the couch together, her feet in Taehyung's lap, being massaged by his hands. One of her own was cradling a bowl of soup, lifting the broth to her lips. Her makeup was smeared across her face but he looked more than happy, curled up underneath what Jungkook recognized as his best friend's favorite blanket.

"That tickles!" She squealed, Taehyung only grinning before he pressed his thumb into the arch of her foot harder.

"Oh, I'm sorry princess. How will I ever make it up to you?" He replied, causing her to roll her eyes and lightly kick him in the chest.

"Watch it, I might have you bend you over my knee next time-" He started only for Jungkook to interrupt with a clear of his throat.

"Oh hey!"

"Hi.." Jungkook trailed off. She looked bashful but Taehyung was as at ease as ever.

It was obvious that he cared for her a lot, his hands often going to cover her more with the blanket, the careful eyes he kept on her to make sure she ate enough of her soup. Taehyung had always been a caring person but it was rare that Jungkook ever saw him actually take care of anyone. He knew that he helped his grandmother a lot before he started college, and he always made sure Jungkook ate and showered when he was in a depressive episode, but it was always in a 'bro no offense but you look sick' kind of way. It was more of Jungkook's role to make sure everyone was healthy and happy and unstressed in their house. Which of course led to Jungkook not being any of those things. It was nice to see his friend be so accountable for another person, but he couldn't ignore the hint of jealousy that ran through him.

If he asked Taehyung to feed him soup, or give him an extra cuddle, he probably would. He would definitely tease him for it, but he'd probably do it. Jungkook didn't want to ask though. He wanted someone to want to care for him, look out for him. He wanted someone to take a look at his life and make him relax, to let go, because his pride and responsibility certainly wouldn't let him do that unprompted.