22.THE WILD CARD {Renesmee}

Renesmee

The people crawled over their feet. Trapped in an endless sea of people I heard someone's cell phone ringing, a child wailing for losing his mother, two people fighting over pushing each other.

I had to push and shove away people to get to my destination. I couldn't see which way I was headed or where I was heading. I didn't knew if I was going to bump into a wall or crash into people.

Suddenly; I heard a clatter and saw Jacob crash over a boy. But no!.....he was not just a random boy. He was familiar. I knew him! It was the same face, same ocean blue eyes. He was the boy who actually bumped into me last day. My eyes flickered to Jacob but instead; I found a huge russett-brown wolf beside me.

"Jacob!" I shouted.

My eyelids pop wide open-with huge amount of light entering my pupil attacking my defenseless position-every thought running in high definition.

"Good morning!" Alice wished.

What was she doing here? I turned to look at her; but anything I saw was barely visible. As a momentary glance I could say she was turning around, toppling thing through my closet.

"Good morning, Alice!" I wished back; as I tried to let myself out of bed. "What are you doing here?"

She frowned. "I've a complain! Actually tons of complain!"

I bit my lip to hide the smile; and my eyes stretched wide open, suggesting innocence. "What did I do?"

She raised an eyebrow at me. "I have been resetting your closet; and I found that you have left half of your designer's untouched!."

Oh!!

She leaned towards me, her cheekbones raised high. "And I'm here to warn you about it! As this is totally unacceptable." She scolded.

My lips pursed, fighting a smile.

"This time; I want you to wear each of your attires." She babbled. "Do you understand?" She pulled herself.

I nodded professionally, in response. "Yes, Mam! I do."

"Huh! That's the spirit." She encouraged, as she kept out of the closet and pushed it closed. "Well! Come down as fast as you can." She grinned. "I am so excited to watch you dazzling in your clothes!"

"Me too!" I lied, still smiling.

"Ohkay! I'll be waiting..." She trailed off, closing the door behind her.

I settle in for a wait but it's only minutes before; the dream re-clicked my mind. What was that supposed to mean? I thought, attempting to make sense, where each thought drove over and over, faster and faster.

It's pointless!

Almost mindlessly, everything in my mind seemed to flow in slow motion. The russett-brown wolf; the ocean-deep blue eyes; crying child and everyone's blurred bodies creating waves in my visions...........

STOP!! Deep breaths. It was just a dream. I thought. Why am I even thinking about this? I shook my head rapidly, disallowing entrance to any other thought. C'mon, C'mon. Turn it off! I encouraged. And so I made my escape plan out these hurricane's of thoughts, forcing myself out of bed, dragging myself to the washroom.