33.SQUARE ONE

RENESMEE

"Nà-ýeli, Jake~" I sobbed again, 

...which is why I have to let you go. Thank you. I just have to say thank you. Thanks for everything you have ever done for me. 

A soft gentle touch enlaced my fingers and I didn't flick back to look at those perfect features

A soft gentle touch enlaced my fingers and I didn't flick back to look at those perfect features. "You never know how strong you are, angel." The harmonic voice wisphered into my ears.

"Chris!" I breathed.

..and buried myself into him as he held me back in his arms, so close that I could hear his steady heart beat. 

"I love you." He wisphered. 

And in those words, I heard the roar of thousand promises. Having to hear his voice was where I could find relief from the feeling I was bound to and I swear if you were to ask me what love sounds like--

I would say 'him'. 

"I know you do." I nodded as I pulled away, and got caged into those gorgeously-deep-ocean-blue eyes as it leaned closer. 

And by the next second, the only thing that mattered was his lips onto mine. And each time it happened, I could feel the addiction I was getting for it_like the fire within my bones heats up_just like every part of me comes alive again. But this wasn't the same as it was before, something about it was more...intense, which stole all of the air around me and my heart pumped with all the force it could. But then...

...there was stillness as his hands hooked in my face and pinned me against the wooden support that stood behind me. 

And in that stillness, I could hear the gentle flutter of butterfly's wings like a hurricane. I could feel the tall trees stand to attention and every leaf pause, holding it's breath just like mine...and now, beneath the maddening silence I heard his synced_in heartbeat.

An echo of him. 

My hands slid around his neck_ 

"O my God!" A voice chirped and I hurried to pull away, as my breathing hollowed. 

"Uh_Alice?" I breathed, as she stood flipped back. 

Ahem! 'hem! Chris cleared his throat. 

"Are you guys done?" She asked without turning back, filled with precautious word's.  

I blinked twice. "Yeah!...I mean~" 

She peered her head first for a slight glance and then turned towards us. "So?" She crossed her arms.