31.THE CORE

RENESMEE

"Embry_!" Jacob shouts. "Embry, if you take another step ahead_I swear I won't have second thoughts!"

"She has the right to know!" The gruffed voice replied.

"Oh_and you choose to be the one to tell her?!" A small laugh followed.

"_only because you haven't...yet!" The words escaped, gritted under the teeths.

The footsteps crew closer.

"Embry? This is not the right time." The voice snapped.

"If you would ever do this Jacob, then do it now!" The voice sighed, as it continued to walk. The footsteps count was a pair of feet that dragged up angrily, yet hesitantly to my room.

I sighed.

"Renesmee-?" A light thud was pressed against the door that swung opened, while I sat on the bed that held me in a place when I felt like I could float away and no one would even notice.

"Hey." Embry hesitated. "How you hold'in it?!"

I blinked and didn't responded, for if I let anything out I wouldn't be able to put a stop without ending up...insane.

"Renesmee?" Embry stepped in and sank on the chair kept beside the bed. "I know you've been through a lot in these_past few months. You have seen and survived several raises and falls...but; there is something that I think you need to know."

I nodded; so slightly that made me unsure if he had even observed it.

"Um, I don't know how to start but~" He leaned forward. "There is a wolf thing called....'Imprinting'. I guess Jake should have told you earlier but_better late than never!"

Breathe! I reminded myself.

"It's through this we are_I mean_we wolf's find our mates. Our soulmates." He flicked away.

My hands crushed the bed sheets underneath so hard that it would get inside me. The colourful flashes of lights popped in my eyes, as I focused on my own shallow breathes.

"The only to whom...whom we are bounded for the rest of our existence. We have no clue but when we see her, out-of-the-blue we get to know how much they'd mean to us. Uh_At first, we don't even know it's happening, it all just starts_irrespective of one's own will and we would never guess it would lead us to this~" He thought for right words. "~this beautiful phenomenon! But when we look into her eyes, our mind starts to concentrate on the only person 'her' and nothing else~" He shook his head.

I suppressed everything that builds inside me: the anger, the scream, the urge to hide_everything.

"...It's the closeness, that bond_of how the path of two stranger crossed changes and affects their life so much. How an accidental clash of two world feels the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happen. We find our another integral part that we didn't even knew existed and in 'her' we find that someone we could never believe can be...real. She just blends into us so deeply and seamlessly that leads to pressure...pleasure so intense, that giving what she wishes and to protect her becomes the most important for us."