23.THE DEPARTED

JACOB

I reached my house where the door was left open overthrowing the huge structure filled inside it.

The shadows walked over here and there_back again.I was sure that the meeting had to do something with the overly-proud-wolves that we met last night.

But ...... Wasn't it too early to come up with any solutions?!_Only within some hours and what it could be-

The numerous waves of thoughts flood in my mind cutting-shot the list of possibilities that never ends_and I stepped in the house;_while Seth and Leah settled on the couch beside Billy's chair with Quil and Embry on other side; Paul and Jared leaned against the kitchen counter that was attached to the hall.

Sam stood upright in front of Billy.

I shook my head, "So what do you guys come up with-" I observed the grave trouble buried deep inside Sam faintly blended in; my eyes flicked to Billy who remained utterly silent in contrast to his usual response.

"What's wrong_?!",I asked growing impatient due to overwhelmed stillness.

Sam flashed a wrinkled-crinkly yellow pages book_ although book seemed like the magical word for it,"Here-",he passed it to me.

"Lèh munnázle Alfë ",I read out aloud.

I could bet the phrase was derived from the Quilete dictionary and I was sure that the last word meant Alpha; but had no clue of the left out part.

Lèh munnázle Alfë I thought.

"The Crescent Alpha", Billy said his eyes remained highly etched unblinking

"_The Crescent Alpha," I repeated the words; pronounced in one's- own- proud that struck me at my terror stricken condition.

I exhaled, "What does it say? -"

"It's a Crescent blessing that was placed upon a wolf_clan among one of the tribe near South-west; It says that they are blessed with the power of immortality even if they escape their transformation into a werewolves and makes them vulnerable to any weapon."Sam answered.

I sucked in every information he added; eager to know more __and more and everything_

I gulped down to force the gate of blockage down my throat,"_and then why does they have a crescent-moon mark? And What brings them here? What's the tribe did they belong to you? And what are the ways out of this?!"

There was no response.

WoW I thought on my own irony; soon releasing that the old- book drafted only the bit of information.

"....So then what are we gon'na do we__we need to find about them," I said.

"Of course, we have to-", Sam stepped forward ,"_and for that__",he hesitated.

There was the inevitable sense that engulfed me. I must confess I understood what Sam wanted to say but still I played sceptic maybe wanted not to get sure of it.

"_and for that?!",the words left out of me with shaky breath.

"I want you and Leah he to go and find about them if there is a chance we could find about anything; we will have to dig up every possibility that we can."