27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Jacob}

JACOB

The car pulled to the house as the engine roared loudly was turned off by the next moment.

Finally, after thousands of round-table discussion among the monsters in my head, here I am. Why shouldn't I simply text her or call her? It seems easy road to take. But how could I miss the sense of the healing of my parts that was damaged by the continuous demand to see her, to meet her, to talk to her, to see the smile that was permanently branded into my mind, since I left.

Minutes away to meet her, I started to count the passing second as I glared at the door. None of my muscles move even a slight, where I can hear my own nervous breaths. These are the emotion I tend to struggle with. The disjointed thoughts lingering all around me.

Deep breaths.

The soft panic fades and comes flushing me again, as I hear the footstep going to join me in the room after few minutes. The thoughts paused as the distance decreased between us. I felt complete, as if the lost piece has been found after a long long time, even years; hidden behind the cupboard. As I inhaled, the sweet fresh smell completely filled my body, pumping my adrenaline to rush.

The door clicked unlock and there she was. Still beautiful, with her chocolaty twinkling eyes.

So much time has passed since the time I left and all I had with me was the occasional fleeting of her memory, where I had lost the sound of her voice. Second passed, my brain taking her in, struggling to comprehend that she's real. My brain cannot formulate a single thought of seeing her here, atleast not one based in a language I would understand.

The figure in red black top walked towards the dressing table.....Something felt alien to me. It was her outfit, which laced her intricately.

I smiled.

This was something she would never agree to wear, even if that little obnoxious pixie gets on her nerves to get her ready 'on her terms'. But some or the other way she always manages to keep herself wow!

And now this is the time where the function of my brain is necessary to stop. The heart beat that paced ahead of me must slow down.....But wait! No. It isn't mine. It's hers, rhythmic soft beat that thuds all around gently. I felt the piercing nervousness searing into my skin, turning out to be my demise.

I somehow managed to step forward, decreasing another meter between us, as every single cell within me threatens to burst and tear themselves apart if I don't touch her soon.

"Ness?!" I called, softly touching her arms, allowing myself to remember how much she meant to me. Regret to leave her dormanted my heart.

She shook hard, as if she didn't believe I was here, attempting to pull herself together as she held her breath. I felt a gentle crack in my veins and reached for her wrist to turn her around. "Renesmee?"

The ground between us was removed as soon as embraced me into her arms, with great intensity. One of her hand clasped around my back, the other stroked my hairs. The room around me faded. Everything around me was gone. I lifted her in my arms, swinging her into a gentle curve. I never want this moment to end. Moment that tells me everything is back to normal. With her each touch, I felt melted.

I was here. I am here, with her. For some reason I felt like I have to say it allowed for it to be true.

"Jaccoobb?" She whispered, unable to speak as her arms tightened around me. "Are you here?"

I nod as I put her down, neither of us ready to let go. I ran my fingertips over her tangled hairs and she shivered like the most exquisite delicate thing I have ever seen.