30.FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE {Renesmee}

RENESMEE

".....and then the little one ran to Jake, who lifted him in his arm." I explained, drawing my shoulders together. "I mean_uh_it's all so strange?!"

I paused for a moment.

The push of grit stones, the crack of leaves and it's echoes everywhere...announced it's arrival; I can hear it. Suddenly my eyes shifted to Dad, who stood right next to me and now I knew what was coming.

No. No. This can't be it.

I turned back with sudden haste. "Jacob!" I called him out, convulsed with panic and fear, as he lunged himself at Chris.

.................
a converse ran mid-stride my body from what I saw.

COMPLICATIONS!

_life is full of them. Mine seems to be choked and stuffed with million of them, overflowing and spilling out of the top in a never-ending surge.

My eyes fell frozen. I can't even blink them.

The large golden-black paws shifted itself forward, as I lose my balance and fall on the damp wet ground.

The waves of complications collides with the most important moment and things of my life, but for this moment I can't allow myself to be drowned away. I have to stay calm. I'm obliged to....I tried to explain myself, for if I won't then what would I say to Chris?! How would I explain him all of this?! I will have to hold back the tidal wave that is bound to crash my mind which would seize my brain to stop functioning.

Suddenly my brain left me and everything moved in slow motion, except the loud growls from the huge massive-enormous-creatures that stood ahead of me.

I turned to look at Chris to help him hold back just like me

But....WAIT~

"Chris?" A shaky breath escaped my mouth.

No. No. No. No. It can't~ What I think cannot be real?! The confusion settled with anger, creating a heavy storm within me just like in a sea before the lightning flashes and the thunder rolls, as a heavy wave crushed me.

The russet-brown wolf moved for a head on with the golden-black beast, fuming and snarling at each other like Panthers.

Plop. Plop. Plop.

I didn't flinch, as the raindrops fall on me. With each droplet falling, I felt as if another part inside me was breaking.

Both of their angry growls reverberated like thunders off the trees, as their razor-sharp teeth reached for each other's neck. The golden-black wolf pushed his shoulder against the other again and again; pushing him back, knocking him to the ground and there I saw the rest of others flanked into a perfect 'V' where the well acquainted black wolf took the lead.

I gasped, trying to continue breathing. My clothes soaked with the rain and my hair molded to my forehead as I pushed the mess of wet hairs back with my hand.

My shoulders staggered backwards with a shallow breathe, as a still as corpse, barely breathing at all. With each slight movement my stomach tightened.

Waves of heat coursed through my body, with sinking eyes and blurred vision. I could see that the sway-ey creatures had stopped but the loud snarls were still reverberated across the whole forest.

Now my mind is dark; subsisting on the burned tinder of who I am_ with ashened thoughts. There's nothing to renew_not even a spark.

All I can do is huddle in this moment, live to only hear my own shallow heartbeat, where I feel like the world is not really there at all; like...like it is stolen and replaced with the world of nightmares and I am a permanent part of it;where every second, of every minute, of everyday_all I can do is...float in the void that is ripped off and emptied, yet again.

I gave everyone the chance to bring down my trust to zero and reduce my sense of self-worth and now here I am_shattered into a person that is barely capable of surving for I don't know what else to say for a mortal being like me_when the muscles try not to let another breathe in but instead of dying, the lungs protest to move against the heavy ribs_when mind become static with the thoughts that makes no sense and becomes the replay of haunted memories, through and through. What else can I say?!

A force tried to make me stand upright but my mind can't respond because I don't know what else to do rather then to give in the force.

My head worked like a box of long ago junk tumbling into a trash. Hysterical sobs escaped my mouth, vigorously fighting to claim control over my body. I have reached my end and now I am just...done.

A dry cover was wrapped around my body as the blur_shot glimpse of swift hands reached for me. I gave up on my every strength; everything went into silence.A misty haze took upon the horizon of my mind.

A hard_build hand lifted me into it's arms, as it was apparent that I would faint any moment from now.

I feel myself breaking...like a crystal vase falling onto the marble floor, my last shred of normalcy shattering into a million pieces.

My breathing hollowed itself and an intense pain ran at the top nerve of my head.Tears marked my face and I know there is nothing left to put them back, so I don't even try.

My head falls back and as the light visions of another briefest moment, I saw an another group of flanked 'V' standing behind the golden-black massive framed creature and then all I heard was my own voice repeating "I can't do this anymore!" with a hard painful lump choked in the back of my throat and I just gave in finally.

"I am done." I whispered, as everything went detached.

...............