32.OVER AND DONE WITH

JACOB

I stepped in, almost tripping over the marble tile. "How's she?!" I hurried as I went to step-up her room.

"Jacob, wait!" The authoritive stern interrupted. 

I turned to her. "Yeah, here it is-" I reached for my left pocket, as I shoved my fingers into it and pulled out the column of white-tablets, passing it to her. "You can bring it up to her with the other formalities, while I...I go  check up on her." 

"No." She said. "These aren't...required. Huh. She's already asleep." 

I rolled my eyes. "Blondie, I'm serious! Bring it up here, fast." 

"Jacob, I mean it

"Jacob, I mean it. She is asleep..." She paused. "We shouldn't be taking any chances that could wake her up." 

I blinked. "Oh_" 

"If you need anything then_I am in my room." She said and she trailed her way back. 

I stood there deciding whether I should walk up to her or do stay here as-per-the-obnoxious-blond's-orders. 

I sighed as I turned my way back to the open white couch I have been depending on for last..um, five days, that felt almost like the countless never-ending decades to me. I slipped down the column of tablets on the table as I sank into the couch. 

Huh.

I lay here, finally. After this everlasting-dreadful-moments, I finally lay here. And now, here's the cat out of the bag. Big new explosive bomb dropped on her, as well as me. 

I would have never guessed that our lives would turn  into these million loops, but still our heart will find a way to beat_for I could here mine with the loud impulses and the distant far away with soft_rhythmic_pump. 

...the heart beat I'm bound to. The same heart beat, that I would feel even after centuries_even after a millennium. And to eternity and beyond...and even after that somewhere between the sun and the stardust, through every collapse and creation, there will be a pulse that will echo: of her and mine. 

For this is what it is for me. And I'm sure that no measure of time would ever change this. But now, she knows this and Huh! This comes as a shock to her. 

The past years where I kept this away from her, so that she could turn to me when...when every bit of her starts to feel for me; the only beat that pumps in her heart should flutter for me; when her every thought would start and end with me. 

I'd wait for this day; shutting out everyone around me, even Edward and Bella who once asked me to tell her about imprinting. They said it's time that she should know, but it was me who kept it as...'a part for myself'. When she confronts me, look into my eyes and whispered the way she feels about me; that was the time I kept it for.