PREVIEW : RETURN OF THE WIND

Here's the preview of the next book in "THE WIND SERIES_#3"

Renesmee

"My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods; time will change it I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees."  

He whispered close to my ears, the words were so harmonic that I could spend life time writing poetry for. He flipped over the page, his arms wrapped around my waist that still twisted my heart so tight, that made me draw few periodic deep breaths every minute.

"My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath; the source of light visible delight but necessary." His lips brushed my hairs as the tingling surged in the pit of my stomach giving my feelings that I couldn't explain.

I turned to touch my lips to his.

"Uh-" He rolled his eyes and smiled. "You know that you are far too tempting to dwell in a human form, right?"

"And you should know that wrapped and embraced in your arms to read the classic Wuthering Heights does not helps a lot when~" I blinked twice. "~when even your touch seems to evoke thoughts that are a million times lot tempting than me."

"O_" He tried to loosen his grip. 

"No." I protested. "I never said to take it off. It's just that...it stirs feelings." I buried my head into his chest as I covered his arms around me.

"And what do you think about you been this close to me and~?"

I crushed my lips onto his; as we began melting into each other.

"A sea of whiskey cannot intoxicate me as much as a drop of you." He wisphered close to my ears, buring his face in my neck.

"RENESMEE!" The words snapped. "RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN?!!!"

I exhaled as the familiarity of those words hit me. My mind raced in high definition. "I'll see to it." My heart thudded loud with the rush of pure adrenaline that surged within me altering my blood.

"You need not to_if you don't want." He grabbed my hand.

I stepped down from the couch onto the soft rug as I bit my lip. "I can't have it both ways, Chris."

He stepped down beside me. "Then go...shut him out." He scoffed, reaching to kiss my forehead.

"I'll be right back." I smiled.

I twisted the lock that clicks to unlock and I stepped out; unsure if I could make my way upto the gates.

There he stood...with resentment brooding in his eyes_ so dark that overpowered everything within him. 

I tried to keep my breathing even, as I took another step closer towards not-so-my-Jacob; something was changed in him. I guess...those eyes that once twinkled were now darker... somehow... his veins and muscles were more prominent under his russet skin and his short-cropped-black hairs were now an inches long, messed up in every direction with slightly more chiseled jaws placed on high cheekbones.