Band Back Together

(Sunday 12:30)

Kunimi and Kindaichi haven't arrived yet. The person who was supposed to fix the sink left a few hours ago and now, Kazuyo and Tobio were watching tv well Tobio was, Kazuyo was sleeping, and they were laying on each other. Tobio almost fell asleep, but then he fell off the couch since he heard the doorbell.

"Ugh" Tobio whispered getting up.

Tobio walked over to the front door and looked threw the peephole.

"Oh" Tobio said unlocking them opening the door.

Tobio put a finger over his mouth and whispering to them, "Be quiet my grandfather is sleeping"

They nodded and came in the house with their instruments.

"Where are we gonna practice?" Kunimi asked whispering looking around.

"We have a shed outside, grandfather cleaned it last night so we could practice" Tobio whispered.

"Where's your guitar?" Kindaichi whispered walking out the back door.

"It's in the shed" Tobio replied closing the door.

Kindaichi nodded. They all walked to the shed. Tobio opened the door and they walked in and started setting up their instruments. After they were done they started talking.

"So what song should we perform?" Kunimi asked playing a few strings.

"I don't- OH!" Kindaichi said hitting the drum set.

"Remember that song we made back in middle school?!" Kindaichi said excitedly.

"No" Kunimi and Tobio answered raising an eyebrow.

"Remember it went da da daaaa da  dadadaaa ba ba ba" Kindaichi sang trying to remember the lyrics of the song.

"What?" Tobio asked.

"Babe do you know what song?" Kindaichi asked hoping he knew.

"I think so~ here listen king and see if you remember then" Kunimi said playing the melody of the song.

"Oh! That song..." Tobio said remembering the song.

They wrote the song the day of when Tobio had found out Oikawa and Iwaizumi were his soulmates. It took 2 days to write it. They mostly texted or called about the song so it would be done really quickly.

They practiced for a few hours trying to remember the song and they perfected it.

It was easier for Tobio to be around loud things since Tanaka and Noya were loud and then Daichi yelling at them to shut up during practice.

"Ayyyy we finally did it" Kindichi said happily.

*knock* *knock*

They all looked at the door. Then it opened.

"Hello boys, you've been practicing for a while are you hungry?" Kazuyo asked.

They all looked at each other and nodded at each other then looked back at Kazuyo and said the same thing "yes."

"Common I ordered some pizza and it should be here any minute" Kazuyo said walking out.

"Pizza!" They said happily and then the door shut.

They all quickly got up and ran after Kazuyo. He had left the back door open so they wouldn't run into the door. They all are a few slices, well in Tobios case he only ate one and a half. After they were done Kunimi and Kindachi packed their stuff and left.