Its all falling apart

~No ones POV~

Yui could barely look at Tobio. She hated that he was the one to survive and not her sister. Tobio had no injury's he only had a few bruises, that's what got her even more mad.

"Looks like your staying with me now" Yui said angrily.

"Okay..."  Tobio said sadly.

Tobio was released after three days. (It's Tuesday) He didn't go to school for the rest of the week, he didn't answer anybody he just shut down. To make matters even worse Yui took her anger on him.

"Why didn't you die instead of her!"
"It's all your fault!"
"Brat!"
"Useless pice of shi+!"

All those things his aunt told him behind closed doors.

Tobio just took what she said and didn't care. He did believe it was his fault but he didn't at the same time. He blamed his "soulmates."

'If they weren't being such d!cks mama and papa wouldn't have wanted to comfort me'

'They would still be alive!'

'Who am I kidding... it is my fault if I didn't date them this would of never happened!"

Tobio had to move all of his things to his aunts house. He had to pack all the memories, he had to walk by every single room where all the happy moments happened. All those memories came back all at once. He felt overwhelmed and started crying. The last time he cried was when he found out his parents were dead. Just by coming to the house everything just seemed real now.

-Back at school-

"Hey king! Why weren't you here last week" Kindaichi asked concerned.

"Yeah Oikawa-senpai and Iwaizumi-senpai were looking for you"kunimi added.

"Don't call me that" Tobio said walking away upset.

"What wrong king?" Kindaichi asked.

"I said don't call me that!" Tobio screamed punching Kindaichi.

"What the hell?!?" Kindaichi yelped in pain.

"I told you not to call me that!" Tobio said a little annoyed.

"Doesn't mean you have to punch me!"

"Whatever!" Tobio said annoyed and started to walk away.

"King what's wrong" kunimi asked softly grabbing Tobios hand.

Tobio flinched at the sound of him saying king in a soft voice he started remembering when his parents called him that when Miwa had died.

"I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT!" Tobio yelled him and threw a punch harder then when he had punched Kindaichi.

Kunimi fell back. Kindaichi was pissed off on what he did and started fighting Tobio back. They kept throwing punches and kicks. People tried to separate them but got caught in the cross fire. Two teachers came running someone had called them to stop the fight. They pulled back the boys and they were still squirming trying to still fight each other.

"Let me go!" Tobio yelled.

"Let me at him!" Kindaichi yelled also.

The teachers pulled the kids back who were trying to get out of their embrace by kicking and elbowing them. When that wasn't working they started kicking to where the other one was to get the last punch or kick. The teachers were dragging them into the principals office now.

In the distance there was two boys in the front gate.... Oikawa and Iwaizumi just stood their not believing what they had just witnessed. They made up during last week. Being across the street from each other they had to see each other all the time.