Its a Plan

~Iwazumi POV~

We tried to talk with Tobio all day. Everytime he saw us he would run the other way. And it didn't help that tashiro was always near him. I was with Oikawa walking to our last class of the day and he had to think of something stupid.

"Iwa-Chan how about we ambush him?"

"No! Your just gonna make him not even want to be in the same room with him stupid!"

"Hey! Mean Iwa-Chan" he said pouting.

"We can try to talk to him durning practice." I said.

"He is banned from practice for a month remember!" Oikawa pointed out.

"How about when he goes to the bathroom?" He suggested.

'What the hell is going on this guys mind'

"When will we know he's in the bathroom?" I said putting my hand on my face.

"Good point..." he said thinking of another way to talk to him.

"Oh! How about-" he started but I would NOT let him finish.

"Whatever your thinking no!"

"You didn't even let me finish!" He protested.

"How about we try to meet him after school before Tashiro gets there?" I said opening the door for him.

"Yeah! Bye iwa-Chan!" Oikawa said waving goodbye.

"Bye shittykawa" I said before walking to the class next door.

-During class-

'What do we say to him? Will he even talk to us? FÜCK! this is so complicated' I groaned at the thoughts and slammed my head on the desk.

Everyone stared at me and I just gave them a stare like saying 'don't ask' they all looked away and waited for the teacher to come in.

'Will Tobio even talk to us?... or will he stay mad?'

'Why the fuck is it so hard to speak with someone!! It's easy with Shittykawa but why isn't it easy with TOBIO!'

~Oikawa's POV~

I knew we had to speak with Tobio-Chan but it was HARD! He kept running away. It's his first day back and he's avoiding us. I don't blame him for doing that... I really wanted to apologize I didn't mean anything I said. He has to know that! Tashiro was getting on my nerves for hanging around Tobio. I mean he is OURS not his. I don't like saying someone is ours like they are property BUT Tobio is special and I can't lose him. I won't allow it. I kept thinking of a way so we can speak with him until it hit me.

"Iwa-Chan how about we ambush him?" I said excitedly.

"No! Your just gonna make him not even want to be in the same room with him stupid!"

I put a pout when he said that "Hey! Mean iwa-Chan"

"We can try to talk to him durning practice." He suggested.

"He is banned from practice for a month remember!" I pointed out.

Then I came up with a brilliant idea. "How about when he goes to the bathroom?"

"When will we know he's in the bathroom?" Iwa-Chan said putting his hand on his face a little annoyed.

"Good point..."

'I didn't think of that'

"Oh! How about-" i started to say but Iwa-Chan wouldn't let me finish.

"Whatever your thinking no!"

"You didn't even let me finish!" I objected.

Iwa-Chan opened the door but before I walked in he said "How about we try to meet him after school before Tashiro gets there?"

"Yeah! Bye iwa-Chan!" I said happily that now we have a plan to talk with him.

"Bye shittykawa" he said while walking to the class next door.

'Yes now we can speak with him!' I thought about happily.

Then I came to the realization. 'Oh the JAR! It's still in my locker!!'

'I can ask to be excused early!' I said giggling and clapping my hands together.

Some of the guys in my class just stared at me like I was crazy but I just sticked my tongue at them. When I did that a few girls squealed and giggled.

~During class~

I walked to where the teacher was handing over my test.

"Mrs. Aki?"

"Oh your done already?" she asked while grabbing my paper.

"Yes ma'am!" I replied smiling.

She looked at my paper and started grading. I stayed there for 30 seconds until she asked...

"Is there something you need?"

"Yes I was wondering if I could leave class a little early I need to grab something from my locker."

"I'm not su-" she started

"It's for someone...please" I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"If you passed this pop quiz I'll let you leave early." She said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said happily and walking back to my seat.

I stayed in my seat and I didn't even realize I was fidgeting.

'Did I pass?!?!'

'Fuck! Did I do that problem correct?!?!'

'Did I read them correctly??'

I was drowning in my own thoughts until I heard my teacher speak.

"Oikawa-San?" She said getting up from her seat.

I froze in my seat and slowly started looking up at her. She had a plane look on her face and then she smiled.

"You are free to go!"

I smiled and grabbed my stuff quickly to get to my locker and then back here to grab Iwa-Chan. So we can both talk with Tobio-Chan.

I ran quickly to my locker to grab the jar me and Iwa-Chan made. I inspected it to make sure it all looked good.

Once everything looked good I sped walked back to Iwa-chans class

_______________________
Hey! hey! hey! So the official ships in this story are KiyoYachi, Bokua (if that wasn't clear), Ennotana, Daisuga, AsaNoya, UshiTen, SakuAtsu, SunaOsa!

There is a ship that is tied along with a few others! Choose please.

-Yamaguchi x Tsukkishima x Hinata
-Kuroo x Yamaguchi x Tsukkishima

Also if your ship isn't CHOSEN for this story don't worry I have other stories I wanna make that is IwaOiKage! There isn't enough Iwaoikage not gonna lie. Anyways byeee ✌🏼😋