So we meet again

"Thank you Tsukkishima" Tobio said patting Tsukki's shoulder.

"No problem king" Tsukki said smiling.

"They are so pushy" Yam's said looking at the door with a sour face.

"Yeah, but it's okay... I gues" Tobio said scratching the back of his head.

Yam's looked back at Tobio. "No it's not, people shouldn't be pushy if your uncomfortable,... trust me" Yams said looking down.

Tsukki placed his hand on Yams shoulder and they shared a smile.

"Well I have Tsukkishima to thank for making them stop" Tobio said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah" Tsukki said waving them off.

"Hey Yamaguchi?" Tobio said.

"Yes?" Yams answered.

"Did your really mean what you said back there? A-about being excited to meet them?"

"Yes! I don't know who she or he is but whoever they are I bet they are excited to meet us too" Yam's said daydreaming about their other soulmate with them.

"That's nice..." Tobio said smiling.

"Oh and kageyama?" Yams said breaking out of his dream.

"Hm?"

"Your soulmate mark, if it's embarrassing, don't worry about what others think it's yours and your soulmate's mark." Yams said giving Tobio a smile.

"T-thanks" Tobio said smiling. He looked at his wrists where he had a band and rubbed it.

"You guys want to look at the stars?" Tsukki asked.

"I don't want to go back in and I'm sure king doesn't want to go back in also" Tsukki added.

Yam's and Tobio agreed and walked out of the house with Tsukki. They stayed outside for an hour talking about constellations and laughing about the stories behind them until they heard someone yelling at them.

"Yo FÜCKERS! Get your asses in bed!" Ukai yelled taking his cigarettes out. He was down the hill from where they were.

They all got up quickly and ran down.

"Sorry!" Yams said opening the door for them.

They all went back to the sleeping area just at see everyone asleep. They all went to their places where they had their stuff at.

Then just as fast as it started golden week was over. Tobio and Kazuyo had a talk when Tobio got back.

"Hey, wanna go to the police station to see how far their investigation is going?" Kazuyo asked once Tobio was in the car.

"Mhm"

They drove down to the police station and talked with the officer in charge.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" The head cop asked.

"Well we wanted to see how the investigation is going with catching the man who assaulted my grandson" Kazuyo said.

"Oh? Oh! Yes the investigation is going well we have the picture of him finally and now we are putting it out on the news to see if anyone knows him!"

"After almost 5 months you got his picture!?" Kazuyo said shocked.

"Yes, the video was in low quality so it took a while for it to be clear..." he said.

"Please catch him" Kazuyo said holding Tobios hand and then walking away.

The car way back to their house was quiet. No one said anything. Kazuyo came up with an idea to make Tobio feel better.