Prologue (part 2)

(Before he meet his soulmates)

I had an older sister she was 12 and I was 6. Her name was Miwa. She died a little after I turned 6 after she found out her soulmate had died. Miwa was a classic girl next door because her soulmate was our new next door neighbor. They meet when she was 10 and he was 11. When they found out they were soulmates it was really funny. Miwa absolutely hated him and he hated her. A classic love story am I right?

Miwa hated him because he got higher marks then her in class. They were always competing with each other until the teacher had enough of their bickering and paired them up for a project. Once they touched each other because they wanted to get the paper to be the leader they found out they were soulmates...

Let me tell you something when Miwa came home that day she was screaming and she carried me up to her room. (We were very close) She was babbling to me on how he's an "idiot" and "there might be something wrong!" Our parents came in when they heard a crash. Miwa had been stomping around and things started to fall off as she was trying to find her diary throwing things around her room.

Mom decided to have a 'family chat' with us. I had to stay because my mother made my father stay so he made me stay too so he won't have to be alone. So they could talk to her. I didn't really care what they were talking about because I was 4 so I fell asleep. I woke up to a knocking in the front door it was Miwa's soulmate Kai and his parents.

My parents put me to sleep so I didn't know what they were talking about but the next day Kai and Miwa walked to school. Then the day after that. They started getting along and even started pre-dating (with both parents permission of course) they only held hands and hugged each other and they were really happy almost like mama and papa.

I got a formal introduction from Kai because I was 'Miwa's favorite' we all got along but then Kai and his family got caught up in a crossfire when people were robbing a bank. Kai wanted to get Miwa a necklace with their initials together. Kai wouldn't give up the necklace so they tried to take it by force... they shot him but he still kept the necklace. When Miwa felt a pain in her stomach she put one and one together. She ran to the hospital trying to get to him our parents got in the car quickly trying to get Miwa and to hurry into the hospital. They arrived but Kai was weak, the doctors couldn't save him the bullet hit a very important artery. Miwa had tears in her eyes. Kai reached for her, his hand cupping her face.

"Sunshine don't cry it's okay" he spoke softly.

"Don't leave me!" Miwa spoke...her heart aching.

"I'm sorry... I have something for you so you can remember me" he spoke trying to cheer her up, holding the necklace up in his other hand.

"Kai... it's beautiful" she spoke tears staring to form on her eyes.

"It has mine and yours initials so we will always be together" he spoke trying to keep a steady voice.

"We can still be together! You promised me we'd get married when we were older!! You never broke a p-promise, please don't break this one." Miwa not holding in her tears anymore letting them fall, while holding his hand that was still on her face tightly.

"Im sorry sunshine that I can't keep the promise but I love you and even though it started rough I ended up falling in love with the girl next door....goodbye sunshine" his heart beat dropping to 0 and his hand dropping from Miwa's face.

"G-g-goodbye my l-l-love..." Miwa said her voice cracking. And her soulmate mark turned black like if it was a spot of paint on it.

1 month after