Friends again?

~Tobio's POV~

Beep... beep... beep

"Mmmm"

'The lights are too bright' I thought while rubbing my eyes.

"Tobio?!"

"G-grandfather?" I said looking at him.

"How long?" He asked looking at me.

"W-what?"

"How long has she been doing that!"

I flinched.

~No ones POV~

"I'm sorry Tobio but please tell me how long..."

"When mama and papa died..."

"Why didn't you tell me" Kazuyo almost yelled. He was determined to keep his anger in.

"She said she would do something bad to me!" Tobio said. A few tears streaming on his face.

"What!"

"She said it will get worse... if I didn't listen to her..." he said looking down.

"Tobio..."

"... yes"

"How long has she been... uhh you know" he said trying to find the right words to say.

"What do you mean?"

"Tobio they found semen on you... has she been selling you to other guys?"

"No..." Tobio said softly. He was trying to find the right words to say next.

"S-she m-makes me wear-r girl c-clothes when I go out to buy groceries..." Tobio started.

"s-she made me wear o-one ou-outf-fit that was r-rea-really shor-ort a-an-and this g-g-guy was follow-owing me..." Tobio said breaking down into tears. He covered his face to hide his tears and to try to remind himself that he wasn't with the guy in the ally.

"I'll kill him!" Kazuyo shouted getting up from his seat making it fall over.

"Grandfather..." Tobio said softly

Kazuyo took a deep breath. He didn't want Tobio to think he was mad at him. "Yes?"

"You blame me too...don't you," Tobio said looking at his grandfathers eyes.

"For what?"

"Mama and papa... it was my fault wasn't it." Tobio said while fidgeting with his hands.

Kazuyo was shocked to hear what he said. He never blamed Tobio. EVER! He was grateful that he made it out alive. He did miss his daughter but he was happy that he had a piece of her still with him. (Hope that made sense)

"Tobio look at me" Kazuyo started. Tobio stiffened his posture. Everytime Yui would say those four words it would always lead to a slap or a punch. He hesitantly raised his head.

Kazuyo put his hands on both of Tobios checks. "I will never EVER blame you for your parents death! Is that what she told you!?"

Tobio started crying even more. "It was my fault though... all she did was speak facts..."

"Don't ever say that! She's a liar! You got that!" He said not really caring if he was screaming at him. He wanted Tobio to get the thoughts he had out. But deep down he knew it was too late. The damage she had done to him was already done. He wished he would of found out sooner.

"Look your gonna be staying with me now... so you won't ever have to deal with her," he said placing his head on Tobios forehead.

There was a flicker in Tobios heart. It was something he hasn't felt in a while. Happiness?