Three Days

~Tobios pov~
-At home- (day one)

"You idiot! Why the hell did you get into a fight?!?"

I stayed quiet.

"Not gonna say anything?!?!" She said walking over to me and raising her hand.

*ring ring 📱*

She stopped midair.

"Hello?"

"Yes I'll be there soon!" She said smiling. She looked over at me.

"Be lucky you got saved. Useless piece of sh!t" she yelled storming out of the house.

I went to my room I knew I needed to do something. I locked my now new room and changed out of my uniform.

'I need to put a wall before this gets out of hand'

I took out my computer and started searching "how do I put up a wall?" "How can I cut off my soulmates?" Things like that. I found a site and started reading.

To get ride of a soulmate(s) bond permanently the other(s) have to be dead. You can't really get rid of a soulmate bond but you can put up a wall. A wall takes up a lot of energy! Make sure that you have eaten food and to have supervision!!! You may or may not pass out. If you don't eat you will definitely need to go to the hospital!! (Maybe) The amount of energy is a lot!!

Side effects:
-If you are near your soulmate(s) the wall will be heavy depending on how the other(s) feel about you.
-The pain will feel like you are being burned alive on your mark.
-you will get sick easily since most of your energy is going to the wall so make sure to take EXCELLENT care of yourself.

Yes a wall will pause/end your connection(s). There is one thing the wall cannot block EXTREME pain. Wether it be emotional or physical or both. There are support groups if your soulmate(s) do not accept you.

'Well let's do this'

I got up and went to go eat something. Nobody knew that I had met my soulmates already and the people who already knew were dead, or were my soulmates. So this should be easy.

5 minutes later

'Let's get this show on the road!' I thought and walked back up. I scrolled to where it said how to put one up.

WARNING: Remember to eat and have supervision!

1. Clear your mind (so the only thing your thinking of is your soulmate(s) and the wall)
2. Take a deep breath and close your eyes.
3. Think about the wall and your soulmates. You will feel a small sting (depending on the size of your mark) on your mark and that's normal! The color is just fading.
4. The wall will take a few minutes to build up

Don't panic when you start to feel a little numb! If the person(s) pass out it's okay they should wake up in an hour or two and if they don't take them to the hospital!!

'I don't have anyone to watch me... I'm sure it's fine I mean how hard can it be? Besides it's only a matter of time...'

I read the instructions a few times until I could remember it. I sat down on my bed just in case I did pass out.

"One...two...three" I whispered taking deep breaths.

I started thinking of Oikawa and Iwaizumi and the wall. I started shaking and felt like throwing up a little. The burning sensation on my wrists where hurting like hell but manageable. After 10 minutes the wall was finally up.