A New Beginning

*trigger warning*
*sexual assault*
*cutting*
If you are uncomfortable with these I advise you to not read this chapter!!!

~No ones POV~

Everyday was the same...full of fear... torment... and a reminder of how it was all Tobios fault that his parents died. The day went like clock work. Wake up. Clean. Take a shower and change. Hide/clean the new/old wounds. Leave for school. Have lunch with Tashiro. Come back home. Homework. Make dinner. Have dinner thrown at Tobio for "it tasting like shi+" then having a beat down for "giving her attitude" or "looking like Mei"

Kazuyo would always visit them 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He always saw new bruises on Tobio but Yui would always come up with a new lie... "He hit himself," "He was playing too rough," "Another volleyball accident," things like that. Tobio would always agree with her. When Kazuyo would leave those beatings were the worst. She had a belt with a metal buckle and she would hit him with it for "not sounding convincing." She hit him hard enough that the belt buckle was almost engraved on his back.

Tobio knew that if he didn't find a way to release the stress and pain the wall will come down and his soulmates would want to know why they had scars and bruises all over their body's. It was all until one day he found a way to release what he was feeling. He was lying on the floor as usual until he saw a broken mechanical pencil. It was broken down the middle. He wanted to know what it felt like. He grabbed it and was tracing it over his wrists. He felt like the wall was gonna fall so he slid the sharpe edge across his wrist. It wasn't too deep but blood was coming out. He started at his blood.

'What did I just do' he thought. He was mortified on what he did.

The more he stared at it the more he realized.

'I don't feel the wall coming down anymore... this works'

Tobio got up and tried to go to his room. He fell a few times on his way. His back was sore and felt like there was blood dripping. When he got to his room he laid on his stomach and cried. The happy boy who loved everyone and everything, the one who knew what he was feeling all the time turned into someone who hated himself, others, couldn't explain what he was feeling anymore. Wanna know why?

It was the last day of school. Where the 3rd years are finally leaving for high school.

"Well babyama it's time for me to start a new chapter! I'll call it HIGH SCHOOL!"

"Bubba you are going to high school though." Tobio said still not getting the hint of sarcasm.

"Well duh! Anyways here." Tashiro said while handing him a photo.

"What's this?" He asked turning it over.

"It's a picture of us!!" Tashiro said happily.