Its You

They had arrived back at karasuno after an hour. Tobio stayed up since Hinata was talking about the match the WHOLE way back. Kazuyo was already there waiting for Tobio, he was waving at the buss when it arrived.

Tobio got off the buss and headed to him but was stopped by Takeda yelling at the team.

"Good game guys! Don't forget about golden week ok!"

"How can we practice if you don't know the sport that well to help us improve?" Daichi asked.

"N-no offense!" Daichi continued quickly. If it sounded rude it wasn't his intention to.

"I'm glad you asked! I have a plan so don't worry!" Takeda said cheerfully.

"Remember were staying at school for 4 days for golden week! So pack enough clothes for that!" Takeda said walking away.

"You heard him! Also we HAVE to be here at 7:30 sharp. I'm looking at you kageyama you were three minutes late!" Daichi pointed out.

"Yes sir it won't happen again!" Tobio said before waving goodbye at the team.

"How was the game?" Kazuyo asked patting Tobio on the head.

"Tiring, and draining." Tobio replied opening the car door.

"Oh, did you have fun at least?"

Tobio thought for a moment and nodded. "Yes, yes I did."

Kazuyo went around the car and entered it. Then they started their way to their house. When they arrived 8 minutes later Tobio could barely get out of the car he was extremely exhausted.

"Grandfather?" Tobio yawned.

"Yes?"

"Carry me?" Tobio pleaded.

"Okay fine," Kazuyo said getting out of the car and heading to open the door for Tobio.

Kazuyo carried Tobio to their house and placed him on the couch. He went to grab a blanket for him to place over him and then he put on some music so Tobio could relax.

-meanwhile at Karasuno-

"Yes thank you! You won't regret this." Takeda said happily.

He hung up and ran out of school happily. He ran down the street to a small convenient store that everyone goes to.

"Hey Babe!" Takeda said happily.

"Hi baby." Someone replied.

"Can we talk?" Takeda said looking for his soulmate. Their soulmate mark was bamboo, it was orange colored and it was on their necks.

"Yeah.." he replied going to put up a closed sign. He didn't know why Takeda wanted to talk about.

'Shi+ did I forget our anniversary!??' He thought while panicking.

He walked back to Takeda and sat down wondering what wrong.

"I know you said no but-"

"No buts we're not getting another dog! And we are not getting a cat!"

"That's not what I wanted to talk about Keishin!" Takeda said with a pout. He wanted another pet but Keishin kept saying no since they already had a dog.

"Then what's up?" He asked.

"Look I know you don't like to play volleyball that much BUT!-"

"Not this again" he said putting his hand on the crooks of his eyes.