New Volleyball Players

(Oikawa's POV)

"Iwa-Chan~ we're meeting our new players today!!"

"Yeah I know shittykawa" Iwa said with a smile.

"Think we're gonna meet our other soulmate?!" I said excitedly.

"I don't know maybe." He said walking toward the gym.

Me and Iwa-Chan have been soulmates ever since we were born and we kinda figured we had another one when our marks looked like it wasn't fully colored. Yeah our marks were colored but the branches weren't. We asked our parents about it after we were 8 after someone pointed it out.

-flash back (when they were 8)-

"It looks like you have another soulmate." My mother said looking at us with a smile.

"WOAH! You can have TWO!!" I said happily screaming to my mom.

"Yes you can but it's rare..." she said looking at the both of us.

"Iwa-Chan you hear that we are rare!!" I said shaking Iwa-Chan who looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Y-yeah awesome!" He said snapping back to reality and smiling.

-Iwaizumi POV (of the flashback)-

Two soulmates huh... is he going to take oikawa away from me? No he can't! Wait were soulmates so that means he has to be with us... not just oikawa but me too.

"Iwa-Chan you hear that we are rare!!" Oikawa said happily shaking me.

"Y-yeah awesome!" I said happily getting trying to get out of my thoughts.

I shouldn't worry about him or her taking him away... we are soulmates after all, I thought about this and a smiled formed on my face.

-End of flash back-

(No ones POV)

Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked into the gym to see some old faces and some new ones.

"Looks like there isn't that many new players Iwa-Chan" the boy whispered while walking to the old players.

"Yeah" Iwaizumi said.

"Okay let's get started! Introduce yours-" The coach said but was cut off bye the door opening.

The door opened to reviled 3 panting young boys one with his hair up like an onion, one that looked like he was emo with his plane stare, and another with black hair.

"Well well well looks like we have some volunteers" the couch said while the boys were running up to the other new volleyball players.

"Introduce yourselves now!" The coach said with a smile that looked evil.

The onion head boy and the black haired boy looked scared by the smile but the emo one didn't really care.

"Hi my name is Akira Kunimi and I'm a wing spiker" he said with a bow and the others followed his lead.

"H-Hello my name is T-Tobio Kageyama and I'm a s-setter" he said bowing also embarrassed that he stuttered.

And lastly the last boy introduced himself excitedly to try to get his friends attention off the fact he was embarrassed (he knew Tobio only stuttered when he was nervous and would get embarrassed when he did) "Hello my name is Yūtarō Kindaichi! and I'm a middle blocker!"

The rest of the new players introduced themselves and then the old players then the ace and the captain were left.

"Hello~ I'm Toru Oikawa your captain! and official~ setter!" The captain said with a cheerful smile with a glare at Tobio.