Inter Highs

When Tobio left, Oikawa and Iwaizumi where left there not knowing what to do now.

'Why doesn't he just listen!?' Oikawa thought irritated.

"Iwa-Chan he isn't budging!" Oikawa yelled.

"Yeah-" Iwazumi said but was cut off by someone shoving them.

"Hey! Go around!" Iwaizumi yelled at the guy walking past them.

~Akaashi's POV~

I was walking over to Tobio and his friends but then he left. I followed him along with two other people. I was behind them so they couldn't see me. I thought they were just gonna congratulate him but I got caught up in a crowd of people. When I saw Tobio talking with the people that I was behind then I went up to them. They all got into a heated argument by the time I got there.

"Soulmates?!" Tobio cried out rubbing his eyes.

'Tobios soulmates, should I leave or~' I thought to myself.

"Last time I checked I was a slut and you both just dated me out of pitty!" Tobio continued yelling them then walking away.

'They called him a slüt? That's messed up and it's wrong to call someone a slüt but it seemed like they really wanted to talk to him.' I thought hard about it.

I followed him accidentally pushing them aside trying to catch up with him.

"Tobio!" I yelled grabbing his shoulder to stop.

~No ones POV~

Tobio turned around quickly holding onto the mysterious persons hand. He was about to dig his nails in Akaashi's hand but once he realized who it was he let go.

"Akaashi~!" Tobio said with a happy sigh of release.

"Hey you were great!" Akaash said smiling.

"Thank you!" Tobio replied.

"Can we talk in private?" Akaashi asked.

"Yeah sure" Tobio replied.

"Okay follow me" Akaashi said walking to the bar.

Tobio nodded and followed him.

"Hey Sora-san is there anyone in the back?" Akaashi asked.

Sora shook his head.

"Hello there Sara-san" Tobio said waving.

Sora waved back at Tobio giving him a small smile.

"He's not much of a talker Tobio so don't worry!" Akaashi said going threw the door.

"Oh okay," Tobio replied smiling at Sora then walking threw the door also.

They walked into the back room of the bar and sat down.

"What did you want to talk about?" Tobio asked.

"Well I heard your conversation when you were talking with those two guys..." Akaashi said.

"Oh... wait- so you were spying on me too?" Tobio asked a little annoyed that people were trying to get into his business.

"No! I was going to congratulate you but then I saw you talking with them then I heard the last part of your conversation before you stormed off." Akaashi replied.

"Oh so you heard about the soulmates thing..." Tobio said looking away.

"Yeah... I know that it's none of my business but why didn't you guys end up together?" Akaashi asked.