Chapter two

They were currently in the car with (Y/n) being the driver. She didn't trust them not to fight for the steering wheel and she didn't want to have to replace it..... It was full of Levi drawings...

When they got there, they went to Aoba Johsai first. They saw a crowd of girls surrounding Oikawa. And Karma and Gakushuu wasn't having it. 'Can't imagine (Y/n) being like that for t h a t... Nope.'

And (Y/n) was literally wondering why people like the boy so much... 'He's giving me airhead, fake big dick, and 'you have an aggresive-y best friend' vibes... Yeah no...'

So... They ended up going to Karasuno.

-time skip: after the entrance exam-

The three were on their way home. (Y/n) suggested that they go out to eat but the two boys refused. They wanted to eat the food she cooked.

They were walking in silence until Karma broke the silence. "You know.. I'm pretty disappointed in the exam."

"As much as I hate to agree with this devil, yes, I'm also disappointed."

"Awww... Come on you guys, not every school can be like Kunugigaoka. But.. I agree. The exam was rather disappointing."

"Are you sure we took the right entrance exam?" Asano asked. He was really questioning the school. It was literally their quiz on their first year in middle school.

"Yeah... I heard that they're a couple of months to years behind Kunugigaoka because they focus more on athletic activities unlike Kunugigaoka, where we focus more on academics."

"So that's why..."

"I'm not sure how my father will take this information. He can be happy because we can easily be at the top but he can also be disappointed because we're going to be behind the other students."

"I'll make sure we don't stay behind. I have a small library at home; we can study there."

"Finally, a girl who has a normal way of thinking."

"What do you mean normal? What this girl mean by  her library 'small', it's literally 'Beauty and the Beast library' 'small'"

"... At least she isn't one of those girls whose rooms are literally full of unnecessary things."

"To be fair, Shuu-kun, I don't think kids are suppose to grow up the way I did... Assassination at a young age is quite... Odd."

"Yeah... This girl right here literally grew up with people who are connected to the government." Karma added, gesturing to the girl he currently has his arms around her shoulder.

"I might just send my future child there if that prevents them from turning into a brat."

"Don't. I'll take care of them for you. Unless you want cold-hearted children."

"You know, (N/n)-chan, you would make a great mom one day." Karma blurted out all of the sudden. 

"We literally took care of children last year."

"True, true/ Fair point." the two boys said in unison.

The two blinked before glaring at each other.

"Don't talk when I'm talking."

"Stop copying me."

"UGH!"

At this point, (Y/n) was already laughing her ass off.

"But... What kids are you talking about?" Asano asked.