Chapter thirteen

Hi! How are you guys doing?

And we finally get to the main plot- wooh!

Also, early update cause I'm getting vaccinated tomorrow and don't want to postpone it.

Please don't be shy to comment :>
I love seeing your comments and interactions. It honestly makes my day :D

Without further ado, let's get on with the stort :D

------------------♡°○●○°♡---------------------

“Over-packing much?” Tsukishima approached (Y/n) who had a whole moving truck (ehem- the one she used in the mission but cleaned-) filled with things. 

“Oh, no. We’re moving back as well.”(Y/n) smiled at him and continued, “We were originally planning on staying here in Miyagi and live normally but as you can see, things didn’t go as planned.” 

“Why?” he turned to her with a curious look. 

“Let’s just say something came back.” she shifted her gaze to the moon. 

“Beautiful, isn’t it? The moon.” she smiled at the permanently crescent moon.

“Yeah...Though, I miss the full moon sometimes.” 

“I do as well but…. This one always looks like it’s smiling at us- sometimes sad, depending on which stars are visible.” she shrugged. 

“That reminds me, your name means firefly and your nickname means moon, right?” 

“Curious now, aren’t we?” 

“I can’t have you all stay at a camp I’m conducting without knowing anything about at least one of you, can I?” she smiled once again. 

“You’re being too nice. It’s creepy.” 

Gakushu suddenly came up to them and pulled (Y/n), “Sorry, she’s always like this when it’s too early. I apologize for her.” 

“Just tie her down.” 

“She’ll tie me up once she finds out.”  gakushuu sweatdropped and left, pulling (Y/n) along with him. 

Tsukishima just watched the girl get dragged and stared at the moon a bit longer, ‘That’s a change. Those four are always so loud, even early in the morning.’ his gaze shifted to Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya, and Tanaka who already looked wide awake. 

He shook his head and let out a sigh, ‘It’s too early for this.’

“Akabane, you better stop what you’re doing or (Y/n)’s going to rage once she wakes up.” 

Karma turned to Gakushuu and smirked, “If I get in trouble, it’s obvious I’m dragging you into this as well.”

“I give up…” the strawberry blonde groaned out and walked towards the truck. 

“Oh well.” Karma went on to wasting (Y/n)’s make-up. 

Now now, (Y/n) doesn’t wear make-up but her beloved eye-bags recently got worse due to only sleeping for four hours a day for nearly a month straight. Not to mention, she needs them she she goes on honey trapping missions

Preparing for the product launch and manufacturing them took a long time because she wanted every single bit of it to be perfect. From the sewing pattern to the very last thread had to be perfect.

“Alright, everyone on the bus. Karma and Gakushuu, you’re in the truck along with Karasuma-sensei while I use the motorcycle.” (Y/n) instructed as she put on the helmet.