Chapter five

Once they finally reached the classroom, they were surprised to see....

"Karasuma-sensei/ Mister Karasuma/ Tadaomi-san?"

".... What are you doing here?" the (H/c)-nette questioned.

"Am I not suppose to be here?" the man asked, acting offended. Again, sibling figure.

"It's not that you're not welcomed but uh... Aren't you suppose to be in... You know..." Karma answered. Not saying where his former teacher works for, knowing the principal was listening.

"Oh, about that... I'll be your assistant teacher for this year, as well as your P.E. teacher."

"... Then, sir, who will be our main teacher?" Asano asked, genuinely nervous.

"That would be me."

The three looked behind them, seeing a very familiar man.

"Mister Asano." (Y/n) greeted with a nod.

"Miss (L/n)." Gakuho returned the gesture.

"Principal?/Dad?" Karma and Gakushuu asked at the same time, glaring at each other.

".... What are you doing here?" Gakushuu asked.

"To teach, of course."

"... Are you sure you're actually smart Shuu-kun?" Karma teased.

"Shut it Akabane."

"... I hired Mister Asano here, actually." The vice-principal butted in.

Everyone just looked at him as if he was the dumbest person in the world.

"... Obviously. The principal practically lets you run the school." (Y/n) stated in a sassy tone. 

The others just gave a nod while the vice-principal went red from embarrassment. 

"A-anyways, I hired Mister Asano because he's the only person willing and able to teach you three."

"You do know that a person's child is not allowed to have their parent as their advisor, right?" Karma questioned the principal.

"...."

"Dumb. Dumb as hell." (Y/n) stated.

"How did you even graduate?" Gakushuu asked. He really wondered how this man graduated without knowing that. Hell, even elementary students knew that.

"Yo! V.P., are you sure that artificial hair isn't keeping your brain from functioning?" Karma asked, causing the vice-principal to fix his toupee.

"You're a few years older than me yet, you didn't know that I cannot be the advisor of my son..." Gakuho sighed in disappointment.

"And I thought there was hope for humanity..." Karasuma stated, hopelessly.

"... I'll just leave." the vice-principal told them, extremely embarrassed and humiliated. How could he forget such a basic rule in the education department?

"His fault for not remembering that." (Y/n) stated.

Everyone just gave a nod, they really can't disagree. They know better than to argue with the girl.

"Now... Let's start class, shall we?" Gakuho suggested.

"Sure..." the three answered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Karma, we're not suppose to kill our teacher anymore. Keep the knife."

"What is wrong with you?!" Asano questioned, horrified.

"... What? Old habits are hard to change."