Chapter eleven

“Okay you three, we’ll be observed by the volleyball team today so act accordingly.” Karasuma looked at the three with a stern look while Karma and (Y/n) kept avoiding his gaze. 

These two keep on conversing during class- well, it would start with Karma trying to talk to (Y/n) who would ignore him for half of the class and end up getting annoyed that she would just give in and talk to him. 

Of course, Gakushuu wasn’t an exception to it either. He would often end up joining the conversations as well all because (Y/n) would talk to him. 

It’s a chain reaction. Karma would start talking to (Y/n) who would start talking to Gakushuu who would give in and join the conversation as well.

“Order understood and prepared for action.” (Y/n) jokingly saluted and gave Karasuma a smile. 

“Good. You two?”  the man turned to the two boys who gave him an indifferent look this time. 

“Yeah yeah.” karma waved off. 

“Yes, sensei.” 

“Good.” 

Today was the day the club realize why those three seem to act or even be superior than others. 

The day that their eyes will finally open to the fact that these three are geniuses whose talents were harbored and trained. 

Talents that were taken full advantage of and made it better. 

“Nice to meet you all. I’m the captain, Sawamura. Daichi Sawamura. Third year.” 

“And I’m the vice-captain. Sugawara. Koushi Sugawara. Third year.” 

“Asahi Azumane. Third year.” 

“Nishinoya. Yuu Nishinoya. Secon year.” 

“Tanaka. Ryuunosuke Tanaka. Second year.” 

‘Gundham Tanaka’ (Y/n) and Karma mentally joked and gave each other a grin. 

“Ennoshita. Chikara Ennoshita. Second year.” 

“Kinoshita. Hisashi Kinoshita. Second year.” 

“Narita. Kazuhato Narita. Second year.” 

“Kageyama. Tobio Kageyama. First year.” 

“Hinata. Shoyo Hinata. First year.” 

‘Oh boy…’ Karma deadpanned and looked over to (Y/n) who already had flowers around her. 

‘She found her favorite…’ he sweatdropped. 

“Tsukishima. Kei Tsukishima. First year.” 

‘Basic curly hair white boy aesthetic-’ (Y/n) internally proclaimed a nickname for him. 

“Yamaguchi. Tadashi Yamaguchi.” 

The club members introduced themselves and Takeda walked to the front and introduced himself, “Takeda. Ittetsu Takeda. I’m their club advisor.” 

“Karasuma.” 

“Asano. Gakuho Asano.” 

The two grown-ups looked at the three teens who were barely paying attention. 

‘Go on. Introduce yourselves.” Gakuho smiled at them. 

“Karma. Karma Akabane.” 

“Asano. Gakushuu Asano.” 

The team looked at him then to Gakuho then back to him, ‘Oh… So that’s why they look familiar.’ 

“(L/n). (Y/n) (L/n)” the girl stood up and gave them a curt bow then sat back down.