Chapter seventeen

I’m saying it now. I suck at conversations. I’m chaotic through the screen but that endless amount of excitement ends the moment I’m talking in front of people. So please bear with me and these awkward conversations in the fanfics- 

“Karasuma-sensei! Where’s (Y/n) and Isogai?” Nagisa approached his teacher. 

He was getting worried so he checked the dorms. Only to find it empty. 

The basket Isogai was carrying earlier was on the side. It was the only reason why he knew they were there. 

“Ah, I see (Y/n) hasn’t told you. They’re going to rest. Isogai seems to have caught a cold and (Y/n) still needs to rest. They seemed tired, his face was already slumped on her back when I saw them.” Karasuma answered. 

“Irina and I will be covering for (Y/n). The food you bought earlier are all intact. We just need to cook them.” he held up the bags containing the groceries.

It seems that Karasuma-sensei forgot he can’t cook well…’ Nagisa sweatdropped. 

Karasuma’s weakness #1: can’t cook anything other than instant food.

“Don’t worry, sensei! We can cook by ourselves. And tomorrow’s the big day. You need to prepare. Bye sensei!” he took the items from his teacher’s hands and went to the rest of the class. 

“They still think I’m dense, don’t they?” Karasuma deadpanned. 

“Alright. Karasuma-sensei can’t cook to save his life. So, we’re going to be the ones to cook!” Karma yelled through the megaphone. 

“Why are we involved?!” the athletes whined. 

“(Y/n) need to rest and she’s the only one willing to cook for everyone. So, you done know none of us are going to cook for you. Cook for yourselves!” he grinned and walked away. 

“Aren’t they just being mean, now?” Kenma glared at the back of their heads. 

Kuroo laughed and swung an arm around his shoulder, “Don’t worry! (L/n)’s nice. Just got into a small accident earlier so she couldn’t cook.” 

“Yeah but why are they being like this. I swear, in the future, I’m involving their children into this.” he glared harder. 

Nekoma just sweatdropped. 

“Well, we can’t do anything about it. Let’s cook!” 

“Shittykawa, you don’t even know where the kitchen is.” 

“I- Now this is just mean.” he crossed his arms and pouted. 

“Alright, enough of that. We need to start cooking. Just follow them.” Daizhi instructed his team. 

“You know, they’re part of our teams as well. Why did their personalities change so much?” Bokuto asked,   genuinely wondering why. 

They were so nice when (Y/n) was around. They were even nicer when they first met. 

When they started the camp, a sudden wall was built. There would always be tension. Maybe it was because they knew each other better that it seemed that way? But if that were the case, why were they so protective of (Y/n)? As far as he and the rest of the athletes saw, (Y/n) could handle herself just fine. Especially after the incident earlier.