Chapter eight

"... What did you say?"

"... I don't believe you."

"Akabane just told me about this a few weeks ago. How can you say he's still alive?"

The three looked at their advisors with certain looks on their faces.

(Y/n).. instead of being joyful, she seemed angry.

Karma... He looked flustered. He's overwhelmed.

Gakushuu looked terrified.

"...I know it's a lot to take in but we need you to continue this once already-finished-task."

"... How is he alive? We literally saw him die that night." (Y/n) asked in a harsh tone, obviously angered.

"Apparently the important parts of him was left and was able to regenerate a new body."

There was a short silence until Karma sharted shaking (Y/n), frantically panicking.

"(N/n)?.. (N/N)! Hey hey! At least we get to torture him again! Steal his monthly salary, right?"

The three other males looked at (Y/n) and saw her trembling, tears falling out of eyes, her once peaceful yet dull eyes were full of hatred and panic.

"Miss (L/n)? What's wrong?!" Gakuho rushed to the girl, holding her shoulders.

"I'll.... Him. I'll kill him. I hate him.. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM!" (Y/n) yelled, her eyes full of bloodlust.

The males were taken back. She was normally so calm.. Level-headed. No matter the situation, she would always be the one calming everyone down. Not once had they seen her like this; not even when he supposedly lied.

(Y/n) started pulling on her long hair, her eyes wider than they've ever been before. She had a crazed look on her face. She was crying, hyperventilating even... She needed someone.

Her anger used to be so manageable so why was she reacting this way? She and him always had a great dynamic; why was she reacting like this? Why is she mad that someone she had once had such a great friendship with is alive?

"Asano! Get her phone now!" Karasuma ordered the teen.

Gakushuu immediately rushed and did as told.

Karasuma immediately unlocked her phone and went through her contacts.

... Oliver.

'Where is it?! Where is it?' he searched frantically.

Finally he found a contact; a contact that only (Y/n) puts as when that person is very dear to her... 'Oli'

Only one person in her contacts has a nickname as her contact: it's Oliver.

Everyone else are first names, last names, or 'irrelivant'.

Karasuma clicked on the call button and waited for an answer.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello? (N/n)?"

"(L/n)?"

".. Who are you and why do you have (N/n)'s phone?"

"This is Karasuma. I need you to get here as soon as possible. You're the only one who can calm her down."

He heard someone running through the phone and a door sliding open followed by panicked conversations.

Back in Hyogo, Oliver's eyes widened in terror, his face paled and immediately came sprinting back to his classroom. How unfortunate they must be to be away from each other.