Chapter nine

"I thought he was dead."

"Yeah! We saw him die first hand (Y/n)-chan."

Endless statements and doubts came toppling over the moment (Y/n) announced the news to the class.

(Y/n) sighed and said, "It was a shock for us as well. However, I will be able to let us stay together again while not dropping out of our schools."

"What is it, (Y/n)-chan?" Isogai inquired through the phone.

"A training camp."

"HUH?!" the class screamed.

(Y/n) had to move the phone away from her ear, 'Rip eardrums.'

Suddenly a certain line came to her head and started singing it mentally, 'I'm getting ripped tonight, r i p that eardrum ayeee- I gotta stop~!'

She cried internally.

"We're all required to join a club. I know all of you joined a sports club so that you'll be able to get out of classes without getting punished." (y/n) stated.

'She saw right through us!' the class screamed internally.

"So... I will organize a training camp. I'll be bringing our old teachers as well so that nobody gets behind from their studies. I'll just have to make a new product for it."

"YOU'RE MAKING A NEW PRODUCT?!"

"I have to. Perhaps jerseys. Sports outfits, as well as gears and equipment." (Y/n), thought out loud.

"YOU'LL GO BROKE!" the class screamed through the phone.

"MY EARS WHAT THE FUCK!" Terasaka screamed.

"I will curse all of you all." Kirara threatened.

"I'm influential. People will buy my products no matter what." (Y/n) said with a cocky grin on her face.

She heard Kataoka sigh, "Fine. However, if your plan fails, you'll have to accept our help."

(Y/n)'s smile twitched a bit, "Deal."

"Add a date with me to that deal!" they heard Maehara yell from a distance.

'Where's your shame?!' the class deadpanned.

"I will be inviting a few assassins as well. Perhaps two to three males." (Y/n) ignored him.

"Lemme guess, Oliver's one of them." Isogai sighed, shaking his head.

"You know me well. You're my favorite now. Nagisa and Itona, you two are demoted." (Y/n) grinned.

"HEY! Isogai, fight me! I'm better than you." Itona screamed, construction noises were being heard in the background.

"(Y/n)!" Nagisa cried.

"But what about me...?" Rio pouted.

"You're my favorite girl. Isogai's my favorite boy." (Y/n) said in a straight face.

"HEY!" Oliver suddenly joined the call, pouting.

"You're my favorite cousin." (Y/n) pointed out.

"Who's gonna be your favorite president, then?" Akari- Kayano asked.

"Still Isogai-kun. Though, Gakushuu-kun is catching up." (Y/n) put her index finger on her chin.

"WHAT?!" the class yelled.

"What?" (Y/n) asked with dotted eyes.

"He's an asshole."

"He sucks."