Chapter ten

Hey hey hey!

How are y'all doing?

Sorry for the late update(s). School receny started and we were given more homeworks and classes got longer.

Please don't be shy and leave a comment :)
I love reading your comments. It honestly makes my day :)

-Pat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) woke up on her bed, confused. She didn’t remember walking to bed. She must’ve been carried by one of the boys. 

Turning to her side, her eyes widened. It’s eleven-thirty! Why didn’t they wake her up? 

She let out an annoyed sigh and went to the bathroom to wash her face and mouth. ‘Ew. Why does my hair look like a bush?’ 

She took her brush from the table and started fixing her hair. It was a painful process. All the knots and tangles were painful to brush through. It felt as if so much hair was being pulled off. 

It took her ten minutes just to get it untangled. 

Walking back to her bed, she took her phone and dialed Gakushuu. 

Ring… 

Ring… 

Ring… 

“Hello?”

“Good morning Gakushuu-kun. Why didn’t you wake me up?” (Y/n) asked, her voice a bit hoarse. It was her morning voice. 

“We thought you’d take a bit of a break. Just for today.” he answered. 

On the other side of the phone, Gakushuu was looking at karma with a glare. He told the boy to leave a message but it seems that he didn’t. 

Karma knew Gakushuu would be the one (Y/n)’s going to call. He knew (Y/n) always sees Gakushuu as the more responsible one. So, in situations like this, Gakushuu would take a lot of the blame instead of him. 

(Keep in mind that the author loves Karma but we all know he would do this.) 

“Oh… Alright. See you guys later, then. Bye!” (Y/n) bid farewell and hung up. 

Karma’s jaw dropped with a pout. Where’s the lecture?! He let out a sigh and sat down, spreading his legs to the side. 

“Sit properly.” Gakushuu ordered, staring at him intensely. 

“Nah.” he answered and took out his comic book. 

They were currently on a break. It was currently art time but they really couldn’t care less about that part. As long as they pass something by the end of the month as a performance task, they’re good. 

Back at the house, (Y/n) sent e-mails to the schools that her former classmates went to and wanted to invite Ren Sakakibara as well but he’d most probably other Kanzaki more than anything so she backed away from the idea. 

Of course, due to her bias, she made a personal message for Karasuno. 

‘Good day, mister Takeda, Ittetsu! 

I’m glad to inform you that I have chosen your club as one of the participants to which I will be sponsoring and will be inviting to a training camp. 

It will last for a couple of months but I have taken that into account. I have hired one of the best teachers here. Due to that, Thursdays and Fridays will be used for their lessons. Saturdays will be their rest day so they can do whatever they want and Sundays to Wednesdays will specifically be for training.