Chapter twenty-one

“Target! Where’s (Y/n)?” Karasuma came to the classroom. 

“Didn’t she go to the faculty room?” 

“If she did, none of us would be looking for her by now.” 

“Maybe she just went to buy something?” Akari suggested. 

“No, she would’ve asked if any of us wanted something. She’s either in the school or someone kidnapped her again.” Nagisa stated. 

Karma grimaced, right when he was about to make things better. 

Gakushuu made eye-contact with Isogai and saw a worried look plastered on his face, “Now, now. (Y/n)’s a strong girl. She can hold up until we find her.” 

“That’s the thing. She holds up too much. She could be dying at this moment and she’d still hold up. We need to find her as soon as possible. You can continue the class if you all want, I’m skipping.” with that, Karma went out to look for (Y/n). 

(Y/n) 1st person

You know what, maybe I am a bad person.
Or God just hates me. 

I swear, that man gives you so many blessings but asks for life-threatening payments. 

I dunno, I’m kind of considering becoming an atheist. Looks tempting. 

Here I am, tied up. I can’t untie myself, unfortunately. This knot is… I dare say, invented by these people. 

Though, I applaud them for their strength… 

Oh my, it seems they hit me far harder  than I thought… It hasn’t even been five hours and I’m already losing consciousness.

“Kar..a… I’m…s.. rry…”

(3rd person)

“Why is that bat splattered with blood…?” They shivered. 

“Out of the way.” Itona took a look and saw a strand of (h/c) hair. 
“...” his gaze fell to the ground as he started shaking with anger. 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Maehara approached him, swallowing the lump on his throat. 

“...(Y//n)...” the boy said in a broken voice as he started to sob. 

“Now, now everyone! (Y/n)’s a strong girl! She’ll be alright!” Grip tried to calm them down. 

“No. Despite (Y/n) being strong, this can cause a concussion.” Gakushuu glared. 

“If you can’t think of her as someone who can get hurt, I’d rather not associate with you all.” he turned and walked away. 

“... He’s not wrong, you know. We put her on a pedestal but forget she’s the same age as us.” 

“It’s (Y/n). She’s not that easy to hurt. We’ll find her, don’t worry.” 

Time Skip-

    It’s been two weeks. Two fucking weeks. They started the assassination but apparently not the rescue mission. Wow. 

“So all of you just didn’t even try?” Karma gave them a look. 

“We lost track of her.” they looked down with guilt. 

“Welp, time to inform the cousin.” 

“Not Oliver!”

“What? On our field trip, we managed to find a group of our classmates- (Y/n) included- in a place we’re not even common with. How did you lose track of her in a place where we literally live in?”