Chapter fifteen

Hi! How are you doing?

Before we start, can you guys comment on who you want as a love interest? The obvious ones are already Karma, Asano, and Isogai but y e a h-

Assassination Classroom-

Haikyuu-

-------------

“RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEADS!”  Karma screeched through the Athlete’s speakers. 

It was then followed by a howl of laughter from him and class-E. They started running away right after that, afraid that they'd get caught.

Groans, screams, and complaints filled the room as they got ready. 

“What about brea…” they were woken up by the scene of (Y/n), Karma, Karasuma, and Rio sparring. 

“Nakamura, more force!” Karasuma ordered.

“Karma harder!” (Y/n) ordered as she kicked Karasuma’s head, him dropping to the ground in an instant, and pinning him with her feet. 

“Aghh my partner’s down.” Rio whined. 

“That’s wha- AAGH!” Karma was about to boast when Rio kicked him in the stomach. 

“You and I left , bestie.” Rio smirked. 

(Y/n) raised a brow and smirked as well, “You sure you want to spar with me?” 

“Uh… no. I choose to live.” Rio hugged (Y/n). 

The too stared for each other with a serious gaze for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

“I swear nobody can beat (N/n).” Maehara wrapped his arms around (Y/n)’s shoulder and guided her to the table. 

They turned and saw yet another group of frozen in shock athletes. 

‘This is gonna be tiring…’ they sighed and looked at each other. 

One idea was in their mind: they should’ve just made their own club. 

“Good morning. Your breakfast is in the kitchen.” (Y/n) greeted them, fanning herself with her loose shirt. 

Her hair was a mess. She was sweating. She was ready to punch the next sweaty person who was going to have physical contact with her.

‘How long have they been out?’ they asked internally. It was only seven in the morning and the class already looked exhausted. 

While the members went on and got ready, the coaches called up their captains for a meeting. 

“I’m sure you all are wondering why and how we know (L/n), correct?” Ukai asked, looking upon the boys and received nods. 

“That girl doesn’t show up on interviews but there’s only ever one (Y/n) (L/n) out there.” 

“How come?” 

“She made her own name. And after doing so, she made sure nobody else has it. I will remind each and everyone of you all. If someone ever gets a name exactly like hers, she has the power to change her own in a matter of minutes.” the coaches gave them a warning look. 

“Is that why you called us here?” 

“Oh, no.” they laughed. 

Nekomata explained, “We aren’t requiring you to but whoever falls for her, start courting her. She’s not someone who chases after someone so easily. She may playfully propose to you with a ring but keep in mind that she does that to a lot of people.”