Chapter sixteen

Waking up with a grunt, (Y/n) looked around at her surroundings. 

‘Why am I in the athletes’ dorm. What the fuck? I have a house for myself.’ she squinted eyes with a frown. 

Why is she being pissy? The dorm smells like sweat. 

She was slightly disappointed, in all honesty. 

She was expecting someone waiting for her to wake up at the very least. And guess what she woke up to…

A smelly room, all alone. They didn’t even bother putting a blanket over her. ‘Rats.’ 

She wasn’t going to lie. Her head still hurts. She knew she had been hit there a bit so yolo if she gets a concussion, I guess. 

Sighing, she stood up from the bed and went outside. 

“Remind me again, why didn’t you just put her in our dorm?” Gakushuu asked the boys. 

“Yeah! And why in their dorm?” Maehara pointed at the athletes. 

“Now, now. We wouldn’t want them to hear us now, do we?” Isogai walked past them, carrying a basket. 

“Where are you going?” They asked. 

“To (Y/n).” he answered and walked towards the destination. 

“He’s gonna get more rings, I just know it.” 

“I swear I want to rip off his antennae sometimes.” 

“Dude, no. (Y/n) will go feral if we even pluck one strand of hair.” 

“You think that’s why he’s her favorite?” 

“Did you not hear her last time? Nagisa and Itona were her favorites but they got knocked off.” 

“It wasn’t even that bad!” 

“I’m sure I’m still her favorite at something. Damn Isogai for knocking me off of the favorite person one.” 

“Dude if you weren’t smart and cute, you would’ve been at the bottom ten.” 

“Yeah. I mean look at Okajima. He’s pretty close to (Y/n) and he’s not even in her top ten.” 

“The girls took the rest of the spots, what can I do?!” 

“I mean and we should.” 

“Nakamura!” 

“What~? I’m just saying.” 

“You seem to have forgotten that (Y/n)’s favorite out of the girls is Kataoka. You’re tied with Yukimura over there.” 

“Itona, stop killing the mood!” 

“Sorry, I was just saying.” 

The captains tried focusing as much as they can, trying to forget the sight they saw earlier. Especially Oikawa. 

How she felt when he caught her. She felt and looked so fragile. But the people on the ground, bloodied up, says something else. 

“Hey! Stop spacing out!” his thoughts were cut off by Iwaizumi… By his words and a volleyball hitting him. Purposely or an accident? Who hit the ball? We’ll never know.

“Ow! So mean.” he pouted. 

“We’re in the middle of a match. Focus.” 

“Hai, hai!” 

“-Gonna get more rings, I know it.” 

‘Rings?-OW!’ his eyes turned to class E for a second and got hit once again, square in the face.