012. ghostbuster fail

chapter twelve, ghostbuster fail

chapter twelve,
ghostbuster fail

" She says, "you don't want to be like me
Don't wanna see all the things I've seen"
I'm dying, I'm dying
She says, "you don't want to get this way
Famous, and dumb, at an early age "

CARMEN ━━
lana del rey

          "IS THERE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FANSITE?" Zoe asks.

The small coven had gathered in one of the rooms, looking through the old pictures and journals to learn more about what things used to be like. Zoe was working on probably one of the only working computers in the house, looking up who their ghost was and why he was murdered there. Juliet heard a character squeak on the video that Zoe had pulled up, shaking her head in disgust thinking about how a murderer of all people had a fansite.

"I don't." Nan said, setting a picture down on the bed.

"Obviously. You haven't done anything great or horrifying. Nobody cares about someone who can read minds." Juliet says, looking at a picture in her hand. "If anything they'd probably get so annoyed and write a book on it." Nan's hand swatted the side of her head, seeing as Juliet was sitting on the ground, her back leaning against the twin bed with no more room on it.

"Did you find anything new?" Queenie asked, stopping the two witches from arguing anymore as she read through one of the old, now dead, witches journal.

Zoe looked back to her screen, answering, "The Axeman killed eight people, scared the crap out of the city, never got caught." Juliet frowned. Apparently they had been living with the ghost of a serial killer. Of course, she was pretty sure all of them with the exception of Nan and Queenie had killed someone, or in Queenie's case, seriously injure so the thought of living with a serial killer wasn't odd. Only the fact that he probably knew a lot about them was. "Listen to this. "If women will not dance "to the sound of my axe, I shall gladly make them dance with the other." Do you know a saxophone is called an axe?"

"So he chopped women up 'cause they wouldn't be his groupies?" Queenie questioned.

"Plus men who protected them." Zoe added, before realizing, "We never got to ask about Madison."

"Good." Queenie stated, before adding in explanation, "A spirit'll say anything to get released. They mess with you."