007. no crying in the club

chapter seven, no crying in the club

" You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no
So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up "

NO CRYING IN THE CLUB ━━
camila cabello

           WITH HER NEWFOUND ABILITIES, the sixteen year old witch decided it best she give her abilities a test in public. And being a sixteen year old she had the perfect idea in mind for that. Doing something very much illegal. Sneaking — or persuading — her way into a club. It would come easy. All she had to do was focus on what she wanted and no one would question her. Plus she'd dressed up slightly to look slightly older and would hopefully not be carded. If they did she'd do done Jedi mind trick shit.

           It was shocked for her to be able to find such an outfit in her own closet, but her and Madison had brought it a few months ago. She'd never ended up wearing it, practically forgetting about it. Now though, she walked with her head held high, realizing what her roommate movie star must feel like whenever she wore something this sexy. It was a black lady bodysuit, her hair perfectly curled. She wore a pair of black jeans to go with it, a belt holding it up on her as she walked towards the front of the line outside her chosen club.

Looks of lust followed her, as well as looks of annoyance seeing her strut her way ahead of the line, finding herself standing tall and proudness in front of the bouncer, who looked unimpressed at her attempt to get in, staring at her as though she'd grown a second head.

"I.D." He simply stated, staring down intimidatingly at her, although she didn't bar an eye at that, still standing confident.

However, as Juliet focused on him, his posture soon changed. A smirk made its way into her face as he stepped to the side, letting her glide into the room beyond. Lights flashed around her, an to be honest she was slightly unsure of what to do. She'd never gotten past this point before and wasn't a big people person. Really all that was there for her was the bar, if she managed to find it through the sweaty bodies of people pressing themselves against each other.

           She had to admit, she struggled to get through, part of her wanting to simply make a path and command everyone to get out of her way, but she didn't want to attract any attention. She glared at anyone who came near her, which was enough to scare them away. All she was here for was to get wasted then head home, ready to suffer the consequences of going out and drinking. Whether it was the hangover or Cordelia yelling at her in the middle of her hangover, it didn't matter. That would be a problem for future her.