005. how stupid can stupid get

chapter five, how stupid can stupid get

" All that I wanted wasn't unwanted
Oh, and I wonder why I'm not wanted
All that I wanted was not there "

       ALL I WANTED ━━
       daughter

         AS THE SUN ROSE, A KNOCK WOKE JULIET. Groggily, the raven haired girl tried ignoring the nose and burying her head back into her pillow, only for Cordelia's voice to call out to her again.

          "Juliet, we need to meet for Morning Gathering."

          "Five more minutes." Juliet called back, knowing full well if she got five more minutes then she wouldn't wake up at all. Cordelia knew that too, making the mistake of letting her sleep in on one of her first weeks there, which she had then slept until four in the afternoon. It was safe to say Cordelia would never let her get away with in again.

Knocking on the door again, Cordelia called, "Juliet, up, now! Don't make drag you out of bed again." She threatened the teenager.

          Waving a hand, Juliet called back to her mentor, "All right, I'm getting up. I'll be out in a minute." However Cordelia didn't leave until she her a loud thud, and a yelp that indicated that Juliet had once again managed to roll out of bed, and onto the hardwood ground. With a nod, Cordelia walked away, hearing Juliet grown as she stumbled back to her feet.

It wasn't long before the seventeen year old finally pulled herself out of the room, a mess and stumbling out as though she was drunk, fixing the shirt she wore to make sure it was pulled up all the way and fixed the light jacket so it covered her shoulders. She practically fell down the stairs, still wiping sleep from her eyes as she made her way to Morning Gathering.

After grabbing her morning coffee, she stalked back into the main room that seemed designated for their little gatherings, sitting in an empty chair and throwing her legs over the arm of it, back resting against the opposite side as she positioned herself to be able to see all of the girls, finally ready for whatever the day would end up throwing at her. Recently the days seemed to throw more stuff at her, something she wasn't happy about seeing as none of it was actually good.

She were joined in the room by Nan, Queenie and a few minutes later Madison and Zoe, the new roomies ever since Fiona showed up. Speaking of the witch bitch supreme herself, Cordelia walked down the stairs, calling out to her mother, who never actually decided to show up it would turn out.