002. sabrina the killer witch

chapter two, sabrina the killer witch

" Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep
But now we're stressed out "

STRESSED OUT ━━
twenty one pilots

SIX MONTHS LATER

         I'm not sure this can even be called a school. They hardly teach us anything here, as though we are expected to learn it on our own, which I am grateful for. Obviously. As long as I don't have to be around anyone else, although Cordelia believes social events will do me good. She doesn't realize I go out to enough on the weekends.

          She also believes writing my feelings down will be good, after I set that one man on fire. He's alive, sadly. Suffering, thankfully. Shouldn't have insulted me. So now, I have frequent therapy sessions with her, in which I'm supposed to let out my bottled up emotions and her my feelings off my chest. Find the root of my anger and find a way to light that on fire so I can be at peace.

          The thing is, I have no fucking clue what that would be.

          Being burned at the stake. Going from foster home to foster home. My foster parents pretty much setting me out like a pig for slaughter. My actually parents being dead and making me suffer through this. What a cruel, cruel world. I wish I could sue them for having me. It's not like I ever asked to be born in the first place.

          None of the girls have changed since I got here. Queenie is actually cool. Nan is nice if you don't insult her. Madison is a complete and utter bitch and I think she likes it that way. She still has way too much of an ego, even after I tripped her and she broke her favorite heels. They are still fixing the wall in the wall from out magic fight.

          Nope. Nothing has changed. Nada. The only thing to gossip about is how many times Cordelia and her husband whatever the hell his name is have tried to get her pregnant. Yeah, the walls in the house were quite thin and it sucked when you are floating in the air on your bed trying to read only for moans to be heard through the walls. It was my bed that broke that day, although I quickly fixed it.

On other news, today we are getting a new "student". She also killed someone, like practically everyone else in here and I'd only finding out about her abilities now. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope she's somewhat cool. For her arrival Madison is making us wear weird costumes to try and scare her and I'll admit, Madison has good ideas every now and then. However few they may be.