003. party done right gone wrong

chapter three, party done right gone wrong

tw: mentions of rape

" But girls
They wanna have fun
Oh, girls, just wanna have
That's all they really want "

       GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN ━━
       cyndi lauper

         The bowl clattered in front of Juliet as it was laid out on the plate in front of her. She stared at it for a few moments, moving her spoon around as though checking for something in it. She had to admit, ever sense being burned at the stake she was quite paranoid. One time she'd though she'd found an eyeball in her soup causing her to scream, but when she looked at it again, it's been gone and everyone thought she was crazy. She later admitted to Cordelia that the eye matched the one of the person who's started the fire that killed her, whoever they were. Perhaps she was a little crazy.

And she wouldn't put it past Spalding to try and poison her. Or any of them for that matter. Like Madison said, he truly was a creep.

Although Madison didn't help that matter at all. "Hey, Jeeves. Can I get some iceberg lettuce with a side of blue cheese?" It was a wonder sometimes how he had yet to kill her.

Queenie scowled at her from across the table as Juliet finally lifted her head, faced with both Madison and Zoe who were sitting on the opposite side of the table. "Girl, be nice to Spalding. Poor bastard ain't got no tongue." She added, gazing at the main with greasy hair. At this point the place was actually turning into Hogwarts, although a less friendly version.

Madison didn't give up though as she called out to the main who remained silent, "Is that true, Jeeves? Did you use your tongue for something wicked? Or maybe you just suck at going down. Oh, come on, Jeeves. Show us your stub! Maybe we can put it to use!" He finally waddles out of the room, causing Madison's insults to float into the empty air. Giving up, she turned to Zoe and asked, "So, new girl. . . what are you in for?"

          Zoe seemed hesitant on telling, staying quiet as Madison gazed at her curiously hidden by her own diva look. "Her boyfriend." Nan answered for her.

          "Nan, shut up before you get your ass in trouble."

          "Did you kill him?" Madison asked, ignoring Queenie.

          "No. It was an accident." Zoe shook her head.

          Hearing her thoughts, Nan decided to reassure her. "It was an accident, Zoe. And you will find love again. A strange and unexpected. . . love." Nan said, causing Juliet to roll her eyes.