WHAT?!? 2 Part 16

Akutagawa

I assumed today would be uneventful and bored, but no. Drama decides to greet me right by my door.

A few days ago, Chuuya was furious with the world. Akutagawa had skipped too much school, and though his grades were fine, he didn't go to class sufficiently. So the result was that he had to retake his first year of highschool. Some rival organizations have also found the location of their home, so they also had to move. Chuuya was really close to pulling and cutting his hair out.

Chuuya had to locate a new home, do the paperwork for Akutagawa's school, and he was still a Port Mafia executive. Also, since they moved, Akutagawa needed to transfer schools. He drank through one of his expensive wines and a half pack of cigarettes in that timespan. Akutagawa tried to be as helpful as possible to at least put a little less stress on him.

Today was supposed to be a day of leisure for Chuuya and Akutagawa, but no. Turns out, Dazai-san and Atsushi was their door across neighbor.

"OSAMU DAZAI!"

"OH SHIT! ATSUSHI SORRY, ICAN'TMAKEITTODAYSOLET'SDOTHISANOTHERTIME. GOTTARUN!" Dazai dashed off towards the staircase, and judging by the racket, Dazai had jumped down a couple of flights. Chuuya ran after him, leaving Akutagawa and Atsushi in an awkward situation.

"Uh, truce?"

"I don't want to deal with you today." Akutagawa was pissed off. Today was supposed to his day of peace. Yeah, he may not be working at the Port Mafia for the time being, but at least Chuuya could go back to his normal schedule. But no. This stupid Jinko and Dazai-san had to be here!

"Can this truce stand unless we're in work?"

Akutagawa freezes for a couple of seconds. This was presumably a good plan and would probably be the best, as it was likely they would keep bumping into each other. Plus, they were no consequences if he broke it, so he could break it anytime. He isn't that manipulative, but the possibility is there. 

"Alright then, fine. But only if we're outside of work."

"Yeah, I know. I was the one who proposed the plan. Do you go to Kawawa Highschool? You're wearing the same uniform as I am."

"Regrettably, yes. I'll be leaving first. You may leave a couple of minutes later. I don't want to walk next to you, Jinko." 

"This would probably the few things I would ever agree with you." Atsushi huffed, looking away. Akutagawa started walking away, towards the elevator. He pushed the button and waited for a few seconds before the elevator opened its doors. Akutagawa went inside, pushing the button for the ground floor. Before the elevator's doors closed, he saw Atsushi staring at him. Akutagawa gazed back, letting himself get absorb by those dawn purple and yellow eyes.

Beautiful, those eyes are mesmerizing.

Atsushi

Fuck, why is this happening to me? Atsushi Nakajima stood there, waiting for a few minutes till racing towards the elevator. At least I got out early, so I'm not going to be late. I wonder where's Dazai-san, right now? Who was that orange-hair person? Was that Chuuya Nakahara?

Atsushi thought, the elevator chimed, showing it had reached the ground floor. Finally! Atsushi rushes out, and finally, he was outside, his first time as a student. He seemed normal, like any other teenager going to school. He was relieved and content with life, but then remembered Akutagawa.