I'm so ... Part 10

Dazai

It's been around a few days since that happened. Atsushi has been through quite a lot. Everyone at the Agency is teaching Atsushi-kun the works here. He's a good boy so far. Now, since I'm not busy, what suicide method should I try next?

"Dazai!" Oh no, "Why haven't you started your reports yet?! Atsushi here has to do almost all of the work that you don't do!" Kunikida...

"Ok! I'll do my work!" Dazai stops spinning on his chair and got serious. After two reports, Dazai goes back into deep thought without Kunikida noticing.

Kunikida-kun, he's something alright, but he's nothing compared to... Nah, I don't feel like thinking about him, not now. Back to Kunikida, he's hardworking, annoying, hot-headed, and so absorbed with his ideals. Ahh, I remember now.

I shouldn't have remembered this moment in my life. The agency just solved a big case and wanted to celebrate by going out to a bar. Unfortunately, myself and Kunikida got very drunk. Unbeknownst to me, Kunikida likes me.

Soo, me being sex-deprived, I kissed him. It was a bit blurry, but one thing for sure is... SWITCHES ARE BITCHES. The next morning, I didn't remember what happened that night, and Kunikida said nothing. I broke his heart without knowing at the time. 

Only a year from that day, I remembered what had happened. That was two years ago by now though, and I can tell he still likes me. He reminds me of Chu-

"DAZAI! CONTINUE DOING YOUR WORK!" Kunikida yelled.

"Yelling can raise your chances of lung failure."

"Really?"

"Yeah yeah. Write it down in your little notebook." Such a young man with a hopeless love life. Seriously, he should never share his ideal woman with anyone.

"Yelling can raise your-"

"I'm messing with you."

Kunikida slams his book close and breaks his pen, startling poor Atsushi. He holds me up by the collar and starts yelling at me once again. This is my life now, nothing like the past.

"YOU BANDAGE-WASTING BASTARD!"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Why are you screaming?!"

"Isn't it obvious? I just wanted to scream. It's called crackhead energy, duh." And once again, Kunikida starts yelling and choking Dazai about what he should and shouldn't do.

After a while, Kunikida finally finished and went back to work. It's a boring day today, isn't it? They're no interesting cases for me, everyone's busy. Hmm, oh! I know!

"Atsushi-kun~"

"Yes, Dazai-san?" Atsushi-kun. A random child, I picked off a riverbank nearby the place I wanted to commit suicide at. He has a lot of potential. I can make him one of the most powerful gifted out there. I'm glad I found him since his own gift would have gotten him killed. It's only been a few days since he went under my roof, but I already know he's a good boy. All he really needs is a good push.

"Guess about things about me!" 

"Huh? What do you mean, Dazai-san?" He tilts his head slightly like a curious cat.

"This is another deduction test, Atsushi-kun. What do I like and my age, stuff like that."

"Uh, you're in your middle twenties? 25?"

"Close. 26, not bad, continue."

"Oh um, you're tall, smart, kind..."

"Oh, thank you, Atsushi-kun." No one has ever given me compliments so easily before. He smiled, "Aren't you suppose to say more?"