Chapter 1

Aight so here is chapter uno of whatever this might be. I cannot guarantee there will be another chapter after this because I'm a lazy fuck and did this because I was bored at 11 pm. Anyways let's get on with the story

The characters that will be in this are the ones who are most active on the RP so I apologize if some aren't in here
Within the bnha universe, this all happened after the school festival arc.

This will all probably be in 3rd person and will probably will not be proofread cuz I ain't got no time for that shit ✌️. My writing is incredibly bad so get ready for me constantly repeating words and have trouble describing all sorts of stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

          The Dream SMP was currently at its calm. Everyone has finished up all the lore they needed to cover for the day and decided to just hang out. Almost everyone in the server was online and just having some fun over at Erets castle doing dumb shit and playing games. The ruler of the castle was sitting on his thrown talking with Fundy, Ranboo, and Philza; Tommy, Tubbo, Karl, Skeppy, George, and Sapnap were running around the castle playing tag with their weapons; Niki, CaptainPuffy, BadBoyHalo, Sam, and AntFrost were sitting on the floor, forming a circle and just chatting with each other. And then we have the main writers of the SMP sitting with each other in the corner discussing any future plot points that they can add to the storyline

          "Alright, so we already have most of the script ready for the rest of season 1 and a good beginning for season 2. We now just need to proof it and give it to the others. We also need to schedule our streams and how we should cut the bits up" Wilbur explained as he was scrolling through his communicator. He was still in his Ghostbur skin but talked in his normal 'Alivebur' tone.

          "Yeah, I think I have my schedule sorted out. I'll send you the schedule and see if it's okay. Also, Dream, are you ever going to stream about the RP's any time soon? I'm sure your fans would enjoy it" Technoblade questioned, looking over at the man with a smiley mask.

          "I'm not so sure. I'd rather have you guys just stream. I personally just like popping into your guys' streams and scare everyone. You can say it's my little trademark." Dream replied to the anarchist, crossing his arms behind his head as he leaned against the castle walls.

          "Oh and I'd like to add on something. I was thinking that maybe in a stream a couple of weeks from now we could kill off- AHHHHHHHHHH WAIT WAIT WAIT NO HOLD ON IM ONLY ON 2 HEARTS PLEASE!" Quackity was about to finish his sentence before he was interrupted by an extremely loud plea. The group of writers turned to where the scream came from and saw the group playing tag surrounding George, weapons all in their hands. They chuckled at the sight and went back to their little conversation.

          "Well, I guess we should wrap it up for now. We should hang out with the others before we sign out." Wilbur said, getting up and stretching a bit, hearing a couple of pops from his body.

          "Yeah, I agree. I want in with whatever they're doing!" Quackity said with excitement in his voice, pointing to the tag group and how they were stealing a now dead George's items. Technoblade nodded in agreement with Quackity as the two got up and joined in. Dream decided to go talk with Eret and the others and left Wilbur by himself. He walked around the very busy throne room and smiled to himself. He was about to go and join in with everyone else before a blood-curdling scream filled the room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to see a very large portal appear right in front of them.

          "THAT PORTAL JUST SUCKED GEORGE AND TOMMY INTO IT!!!" Tubbo screamed out as everyone stopped what they were doing and gathered around the portal. The portal looked like nothing they've seen before. It was a dark red that sparkled in a very intimidating way. Particles of the portal fell onto the floor and made a small sting before vanishing.