Chapter 33

Sup I felt like writing again

I probably should've written this sooner since this is my last day of winter break but oh well, it's like me with homework and projects, which I luckily don't have this break >:))

Also, I'm seeing you guys bash the MHA characters to no tomorrow like damn 😭😭, y'all gotta understand they're from a world like ours with a shit ton of laws of course they'd react the way I wrote them. Cut them some slack please I beg. I like both media equally :D

Anyways onto the chapters, This might be a bit of filler idk depends on what pops into my head :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          Jiro and Hagakure followed Ranboo through the dorms and out to where the backyard was located. And immediately upon entering the area, both girls had noticed a giant hole in the middle of it all.

          "Is this what leads to the mine?? How did you make this so quickly??" Jiro asked looking at the hole and seeing a row of messy stone stairs leading all the way down to what she believed what going to be the mantle of the Earth.

          "Yup! Just follow me, oh and here have some hard hats, sometimes rubble can fall onto you if you're not careful, not very fun to be honest," Ranboo said as he ducked into the hole and began going downstairs, with Jiro and Hagakure soon following.

            The trip down was a lot faster than the girls thought it was going to be, the smell of dirt and dust filled their sentences and they tried their best not to sneeze and possibly have the whole place collapse. They also found and a bunch of small holes in which Ranboo mined out as they found a couple of ores while working their way down.

          "This is the place! We'll be heading a bit farther out since I already mined out a couple of sections here already," Ranboo said, spreading their arms wide as they show a giant tunnel with more tunnels protruding from its sides and going for what looked like miles.

          "HOLY CRAP! This is what you do in your free time? How much stuff did you get from all of this?" Hagakure's curiosity got to the best of her in those few moments, and Ranboo just smiled, scrolled through this inventory, and brought out an ethereal-looking chest that seemed to have an eye as its handle.

          "Just from this place alone, I've probably got half a stack of diamond blocks. But in your world's terms, a crap ton. A stack for us in 64 of anything, and occasionally combining 9 of smaller things can create a block. Diamonds are one of those small things so,,,32 times 9...math." Ranboo fumbled with their hands a bit as he pulled out the blocks. They were just about the size of their school textbooks and they practically shined. The glossy blue finish seemed to gleam.

          "THIS CAN PROBABLY BUY YOU A MANSION BIGGER THAN MOMO'S PLACE! AND WE'RE GETTING MORE RIGHT NOW?!" Both of the girls yelled in disbelief, and the enderman hybrid couldn't help but laugh.

"Yup! Probably not half a stack of diamond blocks, but I want both of you guys to at least have 5 diamond blocks each by the end of this. Think of it as a thank-you gift for not telling our secret to the rest of the class. You can also think of it as training, mining takes a lot of arm strength and many get tired after a short while. So I hope you two can keep up" Ranboo chuckled as they all walked towards an empty chuck of the tunnel and began mining.

2 Hours Later
With 1-A

          "Where are they? It's been 2 hours! They should be back by now! Do you think something happened to them?" Momo asked worryingly as she paced around the communal living room, the rest of her classmates watching her also break down.