Chapter 21

Holy crap I'm alive. Thought you could get rid of me huh? I think the fuck not!

I know I've been doing this every chapter but I'm sorry I haven't been active. I haven't dropped out of the fandoms, if anything I probably went deeper into them. I'm just lazy and didn't want to write lol. But I haven't uploaded in like a month so I feel like I might as well update. I came back with 3k+ notifs btw....so thanks for the support lol!

LIFE UPDATE! I'm moving states at the moment. I'm moving on the 8th of April but for the time being, and my family is staying in a resort while we have our house gets renovated. THAT MEANS I DONT HAVE SCHOOL UNTIL LIKE MAY BABY!! LETS GOOO! So that could mean I might write more, but that's probably a huge fat lie. I've still been drawing. If you follow my Instagram (which you totally should and in the meantime fucking follow my Twitter it's the same handle) I've been posting art still.

Okay now that's enough to me, and I'll leave this with you, I hate you Sam and love is fucking dead I hate it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          "YOU'RE HIS FATHER?!?!" 1-A yelled out, most of them jumping out of their seats and looking directly at Philza, who still had a calm expression on his face. He knew they'd have this reaction, and to be completely honest he wanted to burst out laughing right then and there, but he stuck to his character and stayed silent with a small smile plastered on his face.

          "YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SON!! WHY?!" Momo yelled out is distraught, tears of sadness and anger outlining her eyes. The other SMP members also stayed silent, some of them lowering their heads, being reminded of what they had witnessed. Their friend, being killed in front of them by his own father. They knew it was for the best but it still hurt to see Wil at such a state. 1-A had mostly stayed in their spot, but after about 10 seconds some of them sprung forward towards Phil, in hopes to restrain him. But the others were going to have it and stopped them from doing so.

          "Don't. Ever touch Phil ever again. If you do I will not hesitate to slice your throats open and keep your skulls on a shelf." Technoblade threatened, restraining Bakugo from getting to Phil. Others like Fundy, Dream, and Tommy restrained the other students who tried to attack, holding them still. They looked over at Phil again, only to see him the exact same. But if you looked closely you could see that there was something different...Phil was about to cry.

          "Do you guys really think I wanted to do that...DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANTED TO KILL MY OWN SON WITH MY OWN HANDS!? YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA THE NUMBER OF GRIEF I'VE BEEN THROUGH! MY HEART WAS SHATTERED!" Phil finally snapped, slamming his hands on the table and getting up from his chair, the tears forming in his eyes finally leaving and dripping down his face. He weeped to himself as he lowered his salty tears landing on the wooden table.

"Wil was the last family member I had left...and he died in my hands. I've tried to make myself better by telling myself that it was for the best, but you guys try to kill a family member you loved so much and that you haven't seen in years. That day was the first time I've seen Wilbur in years and that day also happened to be the last I got to see him.."
Phil's tears only increased as his comrades comforted him. But they knew inside that this is fucking hilarious to do.

          "Well, couldn't you have tried to find another way?" Shoji asked, he was one of the students that stayed in his seat. He was obviously shocked and surprised, but he knew that he needed to stay calm during this time. Phil looked up at the boy, wiping some of the very real tears from his face.