Chapter 31

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha it's summer time motherfuckers
And I feel like writing
Y'all know the drill already so badabing badaboom, chapter time

THIS WAS NOT PROOFREAD SO MY APOLOGIES FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISTAKES!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          "Well that's a relief! Was really scared you guys would reject our offer and out us to your school!" Dream laughed behind the mask as he pats the back of Jiro and Hagakure. The two high school girls looked at the rest of them, quickly wondering what in the hell they just got themselves into.

          "Well, first thing on the agenda, we gotta figure out how you guys will play a role into all of this. You guys have anything in mind?" Wilbur asked, grinning at the two of them. The girls thought for a second, thinking long and hard what they could do. They both already have an idea on what their world was like, they just had to come up something that would fit in on what they've told them.

          "Hmm, I don't really have much of an idea at the moment. But Hagakure and I can probably think of something within the coming days. As of right now, we can probably just tell them that you guys found us, but didn't do anything and just hung out. It would make you guys less suspicious, and would help us be able to get here easier without much though of our classmates." Jiro explained, receiving some agreeing nods from the other.

          "Yeah! And after you guys gain more of their trust, then you can do all of that creepy cryptic things you guys do. They won't know what hit them! But of course, don't hurt them too much, they're still out friends." Hagakure added on.

          "Why of course. We don't always attack whenever we see someone new. As you can see, we really only do that when we're provoked of whenever you guys do those hero exercises." Technoblade replied.

          Throughout the rest of the night, Jiro and Hagakure continued to talk with the members of the SMP, both groups slowly starting to understand more with each other. Jiro even talked a bit with Wilbur on playing guitar. For a moment, all was well, all was peaceful...it was too the point where Jiro and Hagakure forgot that they were suppose to head back to their dorms to report back to their classmates.

          "Crap! Look at the time! Jiro, we should probably get going. The others are probably worried sick! Who knows what they'll do! They'll probably have Bakugo break down the door!" Hagakure yelled in fear, running up to the other girl. Jiro looked back at her and nodded, signaling the other to usher them to the door.

          "You two hurry along now, don't want anything bad to happen to you guys. Remember, do not tell your classmates about what happened here. As tempting as it may be, don't tell them." Phil told the two girls as they nodded and headed out the door, waving goodbye to their new friends.

          The walk back was a bit awkward to say the least. Inside their heads, they were trying to gather the words on what to say to their classmates once they've returned. 'Why were you guys gone for so long?' 'What happened?' 'Did you guys get hurt'. Thoughts of what their friends may say to them rushed into their brain, and them thinking of what to reply to their worried questions were going to be tough.

          "Who would have thought this is what would happen huh? To think that other realities actually exist!" Jiro filled in the silence as they walk back to their dorms. "I know right! It's so crazy! I want to know more about it. Maybe we can ask them next time we head there." Hagakure quickly replied, excitement filling her voice. "Also, playing a prank on our class shouldn't hurt to much. We are quite the handful sometimes heh." The girls laugh with each other as they head back.