Chapter 14

So y'all are telling me I got like 2k reads just last night?😀
Mothafucka how??

I don't go onto Wattpad for like 12 hours and came back with 101 notifications! Thanks, I guess...lol (damn it so hard to be famous 🤪🤧)

Anyways if y'all were on Twitter last night then some of you guys probably heard that Dream was on Omegle....again. And it was like midnight for me and I thought "huh, this could be very dangerous. And there's a small chance my I.P address could get leaked. Or I can see some messed up shit. Hell, Dream might not even be on....fuck it you only live once. I'm going in" and got onto the site on my laptop. I then proceeded to get skipped multiple times due to people just being there to look for Dream

To be completely honest, another reason I was on there was because I wanted more friends to talk about mcyt about cuz my normal friend group isn't into that and my one friend that is into it hasn't been able to keep up with everything so I was flying solo.
So I went onto the site and when someone didn't skip me, we became besties. Hell, I now have 2 new mutuals on Twitter because of that lol...if any of you two just so happen to come across this then I'm incredibly sorry lmao.
I talked with one of them for at least an hour and let me tell you, my jaw started to hurt because I've never smiled so much in such a long time, it was lowkey really fun.

But that's enough story time with Crea, and onwards to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          Dream was currently going around the entire field just fighting whoever he came across. He kept count on who he defeated and so far has gotten 6 Nomu's. Since he heard Fundy say that they were artificial creatures, he saw it as a sign of 'hey! You can kill them and shit!' And took the chance he was given. He'd occasionally look over at his chat, most of them cheering them on. They've never really seen him fight so vigorously. "Wooh! This is honestly kinda fun to do! You know what?! Imma speed run one of these motherfuckers! Let me just get a timer out...there! Alright then! As soon as I find another one of them I'm gonna start the timer!" Dream said as he ran around the field, looking left to right for another Nomu or villain to fight. Then suddenly Dream just stopped running

          "Wait! You know what! Screw those creatures! I'm gonna fight the leader! I've already encountered him once so know I know what his power is! I just can't let him touch me." Dream said as he then started running again, now only looking for Shigaraki. He ran around the place for a couple of minutes, having to move or change directions in order to not get into any other fights. And after awhile finally found Shigaraki. "And so I finally found you..." Dream said as both of them made eye contact. "Oh. It's you again..." Shigaraki said as he looked directly at Dream.

          "The one and only! Also a question. What's your name? I want to know it before I kick your ass." Dream asked as he started to crack his knuckles. "Hmph...it's Tomura Shigaraki. And do you really think you can fight me?" Tomura asked, leaning his head forward a bit. "Yup! Definitely. You look like a twig." Dream states, smiling at the crusty man across from him. This pissed Shigaraki off, as he began running towards Dream, his hands out. Dream's smile only gotten wider as he came closer. He went in to try to use his quirk on him but was no match to Dream's swiftness. Tomura constantly waved his hands around, trying to touch the masked man but to no avail. At that point, you could just see Dream dancing as he continued to dodge his hands.

          Shigaraki growled to himself, knowing that he couldn't get him at that rate. So he then decided to try something else. He kneeled down and touched the floor with both of his hands, the ground beginning to decay and crack from under him. Dream looked at what he was doing and immediately moved away, not wanting to fall down a large crack that was now forming. "Shit...it's going to be hard to get him at this rate. Guess I'll have to go and attack from a distance." Dream said to himself as he felt the ground to crack under his feet. He moved to the more less cracked place and brought out a crossbow, loading it with an arrow of harming and trying to aim it at Shigaraki. He was currently going around the place, leaning himself towards the ground, causing a lot of the flood to crack and decay.