Chapter 8

Hallo! I'm back and with a new chapter!

I'd just like to say thank you all for the much support I've been receiving lately. I honestly didn't think there'd be so many people who'd enjoy reading my book 😅
So thank you so much for the 1k reads!

AND I GOT NUMBER 1 ON THE SLEEPYBOIS TAG LETS GOOO!!
I deadass was talking to myself the other night saying shit like, "huh, I wonder if I'll ever be number 1 in one of the tags...probably not" and went straight to sleep! Jeez, so much happened lol, it's kinda hard to keep up.
And completely irrelevant to the story but did y'all see Ranboo's stream last night?👁👁 The second-hand anxiety I felt during that stream was immeasurable.

But enough chitchat from me, and I'll let you guys enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

It was currently dinner time for the DreamSMP as they all sat down at the table and ate together. They never really got to do this back at the SMP so it was nice for all of them being together under the same roof. They all chatted away as they ate their meal, about 3 food fights close to happening but being stopped by the more responsible ones within the server.

"So like, are you guys going to ever finish your fight, or are you just going to keep it at a draw?" Fundy asks Dream and Techno as he takes a bite of his dinner. The two fighters shared stares at each other and just shrugged in response, not really sure what they're going to do. "Honestly, I sort of want it to stay as a draw. I'm too tired to finish it." Technoblade replied as he leaned against the chair he was sitting at.

"Oh and a quick question I have, how are we able to stream the SMP like this? Some of us promised some plot streams but...,y'know, this happened. Should we announce something or....?" Ranboo asks as he placed his utensils down and looked around the table. That left the members thinking, they honestly just forgot that they had streams to do in order to please their fans. "Shit your right, Techno and I were supposed to do something to get his weapons back. How are we gonna do that now?" Tommy asks, furrowing his eyebrows a bit.

"Well, are we still able to stream from this universe? We can try it out after we finish eating. If we're able to stream, here, then maybe we can announce this as some sort of filler until we find a way back." Karl says, announcing his idea to everyone at the table. He received some nods of agreement, all of them seeing it as a solid plan. "So who will test it?" Sam questioned. The members pondered for a second. "Oh, how about Tommy and Techno. Tommy can test out Twitch and then Techno can test out YouTube. Not to mention they have pretty big views when they stream, so we can announce it then." Niki answers. They all agree and decided to try it out as soon as they finished eating.

That dinner didn't last as long as they all finished their food rather quickly. They all gathered their dishes and put them in the sink, them saying they'll clean it up after they test out the steam. They all met up at the loft as they all circled around Techno and Tommy as they set up their streams.
(Aight so how their streaming is going to work since I made this an IRL DreamSMP AU. In their communicators, their s setting called stream where they can well,,, stream. They all have their own drones that come with the communicator so that they can record, so that how it all works and stuff. Hope I explained that well enough.)

"Okay, I'm ready. How about you Tommy?" Technoblade asks, turning to the tall and British boy. "Yeah, I'm ready. Should we start at the same time?" Tommy asks, glancing at the hybrid. Techno only nodded as they gave themselves a little countdown from 3. "Okay then. 3. 2. 1!" Tommy yells as they then both started the stream, people immediately joining in.