Chapter 35

Ermmm...

I'm gonna be completely honest, I kind of forgot about this book HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, daddy's home 😈 (if you guys don't know what I'm referencing I will literally sob)
I've literally only been consuming QSMP content within the last couple of months and I was really tempted to make a DSMP x QSMP crossover but I told myself to at least finish this first before doing all of that 😊

QSMP my beloved <3
Anyway sorry for ghosting y'all for 5 months :3, I'm probably going to do it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

With Class 1-A

The clock strikes 6:30 AM, signaling a good majority of 1-A's alarms, a faint beep or jingle echoing the early morning halls of the 1-A alliance dorms. Despite the want to shut off the alarms and go back to their peaceful slumber, the students of 1-A got up from their cozy beds and got ready for the day.

Iida was one of the first to fully get up, quickly doing some stretches as he slumped out of bed to get his blood pumping. Putting on his glasses that sat on his bedside table, Iida takes a quick look at himself in the mirror plastered on his wall. His hair was slightly disheveled and what he assumed to be developing eye bags. Iida silently noted to himself to start getting better sleeping habits. One last tired yawn escaped his mouth before grabbing his cup with his toothbrush and toothpaste and heading out the door toward the boys' bathrooms.

Another who was quick to get up was none other than Kyoka Jiro. She had awoken from the faint tune of her favorite band playing against her ears, turning her head towards the noise to see she left her phone right next to her pillow again. Tempted to press snooze and head back to bed, her eyes shot up remembering what today was, and sat up quickly on her bed, all her tiredness leaving her body in an instant. Rubbing her eyes a bit to get rid of that morning blur, she stretches her arms and hops out of bed, quickly heading out the door with her dental care in hand.

Walking out the door and slipping on her house slippers, Jiro slowly walks towards the elevator and lets out a look of surprise when she bumps into Iida, almost forgetting that they both reside on the same floor.

"Morning class prez," Jiro said with a tired and faint smile, giving him a small wave with her empty hand. Iida quickly takes notice of her and walks towards her direction, smiling and waving as well.

"Good morning Jiro, I did not expect you to be up this early. Were you able to get enough sleep last night?" Iida raises a brow. The elevator door in front of them opens up and they both walk inside, Jiro pressing the button towards the lobby where the communal bathrooms are. The two stood there in an awkward yet soothing silence until Jiro caved in and broke the silence.

"So...you ready for today?" She asks, continuing to stare at the elevator door as she feels the box slowly descend into the first floor. Though she did not express it through her voice, Jiro in her head was panicking, nervous about what was to come. Asking Iida if he was ready acted almost as a way to calm herself down, if he was ready then she had nothing to worry about, if he was also nervous at least she did not feel alone.

"Hmm, I'd say I am somewhat. I know I might sound or act weird at first, but hopefully, as time passes I'll sound more believable. Though I do still of course feel somewhat guilty for lying, I think that out of all the things I can lie about, this is by far the one that would make the most sense." Iida chuckled. At that moment, the elevator let out a small beep, opening up its doors as the two both reached the lobby.