Chapter 30

Yo what's up I'm currently having a spark of dedication after finishing my history essay :f

I'm being completely honest with you guys, I have absolutely no idea where I'm taking this book. My process is I get the motivation to write, and then just type them all out on my iPad because I don't own a laptop other than my school one :D
No plan. It timeline. I just get in the zone lmao. Which is why I ask you guys to give me suggestions because there will be a lint where I just can't think of shit anymore

But besides that, let's get on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V
With Class 1-A

"Okay, I know we all agreed to go and spy on them to get more intel. But I'm really starting to get second thoughts." Mina shakingly let out, leaning back against the couch. It has been about 2 days since they'd come up with their plan and tonight is when Jiro and Hagakure would go to the SMP's dorm. "What if they get caught? What would they do with them?!" Mina's voice slowly gained more projection as her anxiousness rose. Momo quickly came to her to calm her down.

"Yeah, true. But we got to trust that Jiro and Hagakure will be careful and take precautions while they go out. Kaminari and Jiro have each other on speed dial if anything goes south anyways." Deku reassured his classmate, easing her of her worries. But with that, Tsuyu spoke out.

"Wouldn't this be considered illegal? Now that you think about it, we are invading private space. What if we see something we're not supposed to?" Tsuyu's hypothetical got the rest of them thinking. By law, this was indeed wrong. But there comes a point with legality and morality. Legally, this was wrong for them to do. But on the other hand, it was morally right to check on what they believed could harm them or others.

"They could be potential villains. I don't know about you guys but what they told us that one night leaves me suspicious of each and every one of them. I don't trust anything that comes out of their mouths. Besides, the pros do spy work all the time. How is this any different?" Bakugo spoke out, everyone turning to see him leaning against the wall nearby the elevators.

"But that's the thing. We aren't pros. We may be training to become them, but it doesn't mean we already get the privileges and access that they can do." Momo added on.

The class now was at a split. But it was already too late to take back their plan, as Jiro and Hagakure were already on their way there.

          "I just hope they'll be okay..."

With Jiro and Hagakure

          "Why is their dorm room so faaaarrr!!" Hagakure whines, slouching as she walked along with Jiro. "Who knows. I'm just surprised we even had a spare dorm. I thought they just built dorms for the exact amount of classes here." Jiro replied, looking around to remember where the dorm was. The SMP's dorm didn't have a logo indicating what they associated with, so Jiro was on the lookout for it.

          "Oh! I think it's over here!" Hagakure pointed out, grabbing Jiro's head and moving it in her direction. She couldn't exactly point, otherwise they'd just get lost again. Both of them set their eyes on their dorm. It changed a lot more the last time they were here. And that was like what, 3 days ago? The outside had a more medieval look to it, almost like a castle. But it still somehow kept a modern physique to it.

          "Okay. Let's get in position. Be as quiet as you can." Jiro whispered to her classmate as they steadily got closer to the dorm. They went along the side, where a window had been placed. Hagakure, already stripped of her clothing, looked up to see if anyone was inside.