Chapter 28

Yo....haven't seen me for like 3 months haven't ya?

I've just been really lazy the past couple of months or so and have been going out and spending some time with my family so I apologize for not being on here uploading for a straight 3 months (despite me saying I'd upload more since it's summer.)

As for the Q&A, I'm too lazy to make a whole chapter or a whole section of a chapter be dedicated to it so what I'm going to do is probably just to a mass reply session on the last chapter whether you put a question or not. No one is safe. While yes, it's weird, but it makes sense in my mind and that's all that matters in the end.

Also, to the person who made that gacha version of my story, I fucking love you with all my heart. I've actually been reading a lot of these sort of crossover stories since a lot more have been starting up the last few months, and seeing some of you guys say that you were inspired by my fanfic legit makes me tear up a bit.

But that's really all I have at the moment, and now we can head over to the chapter! See you at the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

"give me everything you've got..." Dream said to the teenagers across from him, moving into a fighting stance and pulling out his axe. He didn't know if he really wanted to go and actually fight. He knew he said that their goal was to just creep everyone out, but then again this is Dream, he's competitive. So if there's a chance where he can snatch a win, he'll take it.

"Remember the plan! Go!" Kendo yelled, all of them running towards Dream and the now enderwalking state of Ranboo. Bakugo began to activate his quirk, aiming his palms at the ground to both cause the ground to break, and to boost himself in the air. Ochako quickly went next to him, tapping him on the shoulder which helped him get up even easier. Now that he was in the air, he had not only a good view of the entire field, but it gave him an advantage for attacking. He grabbed onto one of the metal pipes on the ceiling, looking down and seeing his teammates continue to set up their plan. He saw that Dream was still in the same position he was when they first started, looking like he was waiting for someone to attack him first.

"Uravity! Come here, my time is almost up!" Monoma yelled out, the girl quickly hearing and heading towards Monoma as quickly as possible. "Here, 5 minutes should be enough. She said as she ran towards Monoma, him quickly tapping her shoulder before she ran back. 'I really do hope this plan works'

"Be ready for anything Ranboo. They're clearly capable of beating us, but they're still very inexperienced. But with that inexperience always leads to something unpredictable." Dream told the enderman hybrid behind him, who only nodded back at him in return. Dream watched as the teens ran around him, he didn't bother trying to attack since he was curious about what they've come up with. The smoke and dust did tamper a bit with his vision though, but of course not enough to irritate.

"Do you have everything ready?" Kendo asked the rest of her teammates once the screen of smoke and dust began to fade away. They all nodded back at her, signaling that everything was set. "Perfect..."

"HEY DREAM!" the ginger yelled out, grabbing the masked man's attention. "Yes?" "HAVE A TASTE OF THIS! GO!" Kendo yelled at the top of her lungs, finally launching their plan. Monoma and Ochako ran from behind her, each of them at her side. "Release!"