Chapter 10

Oh wow....just...wow

So much shit happened today. The White House breach, Schlatt's response to the whole Carson situation on TheWeeklySlap, SAD-ists new DreamSMP animation, and then the Doomsday War on the SMP. Jesus Christ, I am overwhelmed
What a great way to start the year off am I right? 👁👄👁 it hasn't even been a week

Anywho, ANARCHIST RANBOO POG!! this man has probably become my favorite RP character so far lol (sorry Technoblade) You all have no idea how happy I was when he decided to basically move in with Techno and Philza.
And the extra shit he's giving us on his Twitter alt 👀.
This man is feeding us with lore and content and I love it so much
But that's enough blabbering from me, you guys are probably just here for the chapter so I won't keep you guys here for too long.

Onwards to the new chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

For most of the normal classes, the students had, the SMP members have mostly been hanging out with each other in the back doing their own things. Most talked with their chat and their friends, telling many stories and playing dumb little games with whatever they had on hand. They all collectively agreed to not do any lore for the time being so all of her as a group just decided to chill. Dream was mostly talking with Technoblade and Ghostbur about who knows what while everyone else was huddled in a circle like middle school girls at sleepovers.

"Did that really happen! Jesus Christ that's both so incredibly sad and hilarious at the same time!" Tubbo said as he laughed his lungs out, wiping a tear coming from his eye. They were all currently talking about embarrassing storied they did when they were kids and it all ended up with them laughing their asses off. "Well, gentlemen I believe that's enough for now. We should probably get into the business. This is probably the most privacy we're going to get in a while so we might as well do it now. Tommy, I suggest you leave and go over to Techno and Ghostbur." Quackity announced, immediately changing the atmosphere around them. Tommy looks at him confused and a bit nervous but agrees, leaving the group and "voice chat" and went over to Technoblade and Dream, joining there's.

"Hey fellas! How to do?" Tommy says loudly, wrapping his arm around Techno and startling him. "Jeez Tommy, would it hurt to be just a bit quieter. I know no one else can hear any of us but please. For the sake of our own ears." Technoblade says to the blonde as he sat down on the floor next to them. "But being quiet is boring! And I'm not boring! I'm amazing and have multiple girlfriends!" Tommy said proudly, closing his eyes and crossing his arms as if the pose would help prove his point. Dream and Techno just looked at him as he stayed in that position while Ghostbur just waved and greeted Tommy. And after a few seconds of silence that felt like forever, the three two just continued with their conversation. "Anyways, back to why I hate kids in general," Techno said, breaking the silence, causing the other three to laugh hard. But even with their loud laughing, he continued to make his point.

"They are incredibly loud and stupid, why should anyone have a kid. They can't do anything but be annoying. Exhibit A." Technoblade said as the two others died down their laughing. He pointed to Tommy as his example which caused the blonde to gasp dramatically. "How dare thee make fun of me!" Tommy said in a posh tone, obviously posing it as a joke. The two argue back in forth as Dream and Ghostbur watches it all happen, invested about who would cave in first. But knowing the two of them, he knew that it would take a while. And after a good minute or so of them bickering, Dream finally stepped in.