Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

                Me, Selena, Ally and Alexandra are hanging out in my room doing our own assignments while talking about random things right now. We already have loads of arguments for the past hour starting from what breed of dog is the cutest up to who's way hotter; Zayn Malik or Luke Hemmings.

               "Zayn is obviously hotter than Luke. Don't get me wrong, I like Luke, but Zayn is just ugh!" Alexandra said while putting her arm in her forehead dramatically.

                 "NOOOOOOO! Luke is way hotter and that's the end of that." Ally argued with Alex while writting in her own notebook.

                 "I swear, I'm gonna cut your tongues off if you two won't shut  up right this instant." I pointed my pencil to their direction pointing them both.

                "That would be very wonderful Laur. Do it now please." Selena added with her eyes locked on her history book. She was so focused with reading until Alexandra threw a pillow at her. "What did you do that for?" Selena asked while throwing the pillow back at Alex.

                 "You wanted Lauren to cut off my tongue!" Alex said back. "Correction, she wanted Lauren to cut off OUR tongue. There's a big difference there." Ally said wich made me and Selena laugh.

                 "You are such a smarty pants Allyson." Alex said while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. We all started laughing at Alex's behaviour and she threw a pillow at us. "Ok, ok we're sorry!" I said while covering my face. "Good. Now let's all get back to our assignments to avoid any more fights, agree?" Alex asked us. "Sure miss bossy pants. Whatever you say." Selena said while giggling. We all went back to our different assignments and kept quiet, but that didn't last long though.

                   "I'm so bored! Somebody spare me! "Alexandra said while closing her book forcefully. "Who's idea was it to keep quiet?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. "It was her idea! " Ally and Sel said at the same time while pointing at Alex and they both earned a huge glare from her. Moments later, Selena's phone started ringing. I looked at her phone and Demi's name popped up on her screen.

                "Ooh! Demi huh?" I said while smirking at Sel.

                 "Ooh la la what's going on?"Alex added teasingly while raising both her eyebrows up and down.

                 "Shut up you two. And you, give me my phone." Selena said while taking her phone from me and then went outside the room to answer the call. She went back inside the room a few minutes later,smiling at her phone.

                   "Alright,  I demand answers from you Selena Marie." Ally said, sitting up straight.

                   "What do you want me to answer short stuff?" Selena asked while sitting back at my bed.

                    "First off, ouch, no need to rub my height in my face Sel." Ally said while rubbing her chest dramatically while me and Alex laughed. "Second, what's going on between you and Demi? " Ally asked seriously. We all looked at Selena intently, waiting for her to answer the question.

                     "There's nothing going on between me and Demi guys. I promise. " Selena said seriously.

                     "Are you sure Sel?  You know you could tell us anything, right?" I asked her ,putting a reassuring hand in her shoulder.

                     "Yeah Selskie. You know that we would always listen to you. So come on, speak to us about it." Alex added while having a faint smile on her lips. Me and Ally nodded and Selena sighed before speaking again.