Chapter 13

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to nouna_antouri , annabethchasejackson and AyeEnneEsse because they're awesome. :)

*flashback*

"WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I'M FUCKING JEALOUS OF HER YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING NOTICE IT CAMILA! " I finally said. Camila was shocked at what she heard, but to hell do I care! I felt tears forming in my eyes so I made my way out of the rest room.

"Lauren wait! " I heard Camila say but I don't care anymore I just kept on running until I was out of that place. What the hell did I just do?

Camila's POV

It's been three days since that incident happened between me and Lauren and it has also been three days that she hasn't spoke a single word to me. God I miss her laugh, her cute giggle, her angelic face. I miss the way she holds my hand whenever we talk, I miss her beautiful green eyes that changes colors depending on her mood. Gahhh!!!! I miss everything about her! Ever since she walked out of that restroom,she has been trying to ignore me, she's doing a pretty great job though. All our friends know what happened between the two of us and they're all very understanding enough to keep their mouths shut about the topic. What should I do? How the hell am I gonna tell her how I really feel now that she's not even noticing me. Ugh! Why did I have to be so stupid?! Why why why?

"Are you OK Mila ? " Ari asked. She stopped calling me wifey ever since the incident happened. She's been very close with the others though, even with Lauren.

"I'm fine Ari. I was just thinking." I told her.

"Thinking of Lauren again? " she asked again but this time,in a low voice. I just nodded my head and sighed.

"Why don't you just go up to her and tell her how you really feel?" Ally said,joining in our conversation.

"You just don't know how many times I already tried Ally." I told her while shaking my head. We heard the bell rang so we started picking our things. I didn't pay attention to my classes though. All I could think of was how could I get Lauren to talk to me. Our morning classes went by so fast and it was now time for lunch.

"Uhm guys? I'm not gonna join you for lunch today" I told my friends quietly. They all looked at my direction, oh including Lauren.

"What? Why? " Selena asked.

"I'm not hungry right now." I told her simply.

"YOU, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao , are not hungry? Well that's a miracle."Taylor said. Alexandra smacked her in the arm while Demi,Selena and Ariana just glared at her. I looked down because I saw Lauren starring at me.Gosh can she please stop it? Doesn't she know that her stares make me weak? Ugh! I hate my own life right now!

"Well,ok then. We'll be right at the cafeteria when you need us,ok? " Demi said. I just nodded my head and waved goodbye at them. Once I they were out of sight,I started walking right to the direction of the parking lot. I'm gonna skip school for the rest of the day. I quickly went to my room and lock myself in there once I got inside our house. I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking of how could I possibly talk to Lauren until one idea popped into my mind.

"That's it! Why didn't I think of it earlier? I'm so stupid! " I got up and ran my way downstairs. I'm so lucky my parents aren't here right now or else I'm so dead! I hurriedly went to my car and drove to my destination.